Posted July 05, 2013
I don't care for this school at all!! My child has been attending for 2 years and I recently withdrew her due to several reasons. The staff is unprofessional and not concerned with their students as individuals. Many times my child has been hurt at gym and no one has wrote an incident report or anything. Too much homework is given to their students at once and I don't believe my child was getting the full education she deserves. The bathrooms are disgusting and the classrooms are to small! The teachers have terrible attitudes and are not groomed as they should be! I hate she spent 2 years there but she will finally get the help support and education she deserves without Bella.

Posted February 11, 2013
Don't Like this school at all. My daughter has been here since Kindergarten and now us in the second grade. I really don't think she's learning anything. They cram homework on the students from copied paper instead of text books. Teachers have little experience,and lack of concerns for students performance. My child will not be going to this school anymore.

Bella Academy Of Excellence 5

Posted August 20, 2012
My child has been going here since they opened opened in 2009 and it is a great school. It has a friendly atmosphere and the teachers and staff really seem to care about the children. Plus the curriculum is challenging and better then regular public schools.

Posted May 11, 2012
I had a tour there. The gentlemen were very nice. However, I was not impressed. I was really looking forward to the tour after receiving a flyer in the mail, and browsing their website. The video they have on the website, makes you think it is from this school. It is not! There is about 28 kids per class. Too many in my opinion. Classrooms are too small. No real gym room. It's the size of a classroom. No library. They did say they are working on a library. School was filthy.

Bella Academy Of Excellence
19114 Bella Dr, Cleveland, OH  44119
Last modified Bella Academy Of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bella Academy Of Excellence Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top