Bad
Good

As a current student of Clyde High School I can say that there is to much bullying , Not much is done about it. Mr Norris the new Vice Principal has impacted the school positively .I have attend Old Fort Schools and I realized that Clyde acedimics are alot lower and could use improving . I feel if Norris stays in office that the school will improve

As a current student of Clyde High School, I can easily say that this school has an awful internal atmosphere. There is loads of bullying that happens every day. Nothing is ever done about it because its mostly not physical. Certain aspects include teachers and staff who only care about certain people because they play sports. It is sickening to know that to be able to play sports, you have to either have the right last name or be a protege. I would not recommend these schools unless you w your child to have an awful high school experience and an ber low self esteem.

This school as well as the school district are going downhill quickly. There is actually a Facebook page dedicated to persuade tax payers to vote no and criticize the schools. Also, the principal of CHS, Joe Webb, is unprofessional and highly disrespected in the community. I believe this attributes to the lack of work he does in addition to a highly inflated 100K+ salary. Until the community gets behind us again and the "highly regarded" sports and their players stop getting special privileges I would not recommend this school.

I am a former student of Clyde High School and i feel Clyde is one of the very best schools in Ohio. With the new elementary school, middle school, and the addition to the high school, i believe will give Clyde an even better edge for the students. Go Fliers

I believe that my children have received an outstanding education at Clyde High School and throughout the district's buildings. It's going to be a truly amazing district when they enter all new buildings for the 2010-11 school year.

Clyde High School is not the worst school in the nation. However, when I attended, many of the teachers were not very involved. It was almost as if the teachers were much like the students. If they liked you, you were golden, of not, you were screwed. I barely graduated and was one of the last to accept my diploma. You would think I was dumb or unable to learn. Oddly, when I joined the military and took high tech school, I finished at or near the top of every class. I then attended college while working full time and had a 3.75 grade point average. What I learned was that I was a very slow writer. If a class requires you to take notes from the chalk/white board at the front of the class, I would fall behind, become lost . Military classes and my college classes did not require this.

I graduated from Clyde High School and when I got to college I discovered what a lack of education I received. The teachers were lacking knowledge and were far below par in my opinion. I could have went to Jr. High and straight to college and not missed a thing. Clyde High is clearly the WORST school in the nation.

I am currently a Clyde High School Student and it really is the best school district in Ohio. I moved to the Clyde Green Springs District in the 7th grade and was failing my classes for a few weeks until I caught up with everything, because they are such an advanced school district. We were doing work in the 7th grade that we should have not be doing until the 9th grade. Their academics are awesome! I am currently on the honor roll and I am very glad I made the switch to the district. Also Clyde has one of the best sport programs around. Everyone gets into the Flier Pride. Our school district get so much involvement from the community and is very respected and the teacher's are very nice and willing to do anything to help . I recommend this school to everyone looking for a better education!

My daughter attended Clyde. Grade, Middle and High school. I would recommend recommend Clyde schools if you HATE your child.

I am a graduate from Clyde Sr. High. I must say that this school system is one of the best in Northwest Ohio. Support from the cummunities of Clyde and Green Springs is second to none. The Teachers and staff are well informed and are very, very professional. As with any school district, there are a few bad teachers in the bunch, of those, they will be weeded out. We have a great campus and a great Board of Education that has all students interests in mind to have them all ready for the real world.

Last modified Clyde High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.