Columbia Station, OH

Columbia High School 1

Posted September 08, 2013
I have went to this school for 6 years, and I don't think it deserves the rating that it has. Most of the teachers are terrible and pick favorites, like the kids that play sports or the "popular" kids. Very few teachers there actually care about every student and treat them all the same. But, ever since I came to this school, I have been picked on, bullied, and everything along those lines. I have always tried getting help and the only time I got it was after I was pushed to the point of having a breakdown in the middle of class. I have completely lost faith in this school, because the principles always promised to help but never did anything. I get bullied and made fun of and the principle of CHS tells me that it's MY fault? What a GREAT school. Also, they don't care about the students educations. They only care about the sports like football. Excuse me, but I think teaching us students is a little more important than your precious little sports, Columbia. I am so glad I'm leaving after this year. Also, the lunches are terrible, my friend found a maggot in her food last week, and the lunch ladies yelled at her for it. DO NOT go to this school. It's terrible and you'll regret it!!

Columbia High School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
columbia local schools arewe have the best teachers that get us ready in time for the major tests. we have the highest test scores in the whole district and we are even better than Avon and Avon Lake Schools compared to the testing part. I LOVE COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL!

Columbia High School 5

Posted April 03, 2007

Columbia High School 4

Posted May 21, 2006
My daughter attened Columbia High in 1998 and graduated in 2001. She has had nothing but great luck with all her future plans. Columbia allowed my daughter to gain repsectable credentials for her resume. Since graduation she has attened Miami University, graduated with a bachlors degree in child and family srevices, and is curently working on her masters degree. The point of this review is that with out all the oppertunities that were available for her my daughter would not have been able to get to where she is today with such ease. Thank you Columbia for caring. -Debbie

Columbia High School 5

Posted May 06, 2005
I love this school for my daughter. The small atmosphere has been perfect and is perfect for kids growing up. Not like strongsville, the kids here are friendly and welcoming. The city type atmospheres around the township only make the kids not want to be like that even more. This school is inviting and warm. The student and faculty have a great relationship, and really have a chance to bond.

Columbia High School
14168 West River Rd, Columbia Station, OH  44028
Last modified Columbia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top