Bad
Good

I have went to this school for 6 years, and I don't think it deserves the rating that it has. Most of the teachers are terrible and pick favorites, like the kids that play sports or the "popular" kids. Very few teachers there actually care about every student and treat them all the same. But, ever since I came to this school, I have been picked on, bullied, and everything along those lines. I have always tried getting help and the only time I got it was after I was pushed to the point of having a breakdown in the middle of class. I have completely lost faith in this school, because the principles always promised to help but never did anything. I get bullied and made fun of and the principle of CHS tells me that it's MY fault? What a GREAT school. Also, they don't care about the students educations. They only care about the sports like football. Excuse me, but I think teaching us students is a little more important than your precious little sports, Columbia. I am so glad I'm leaving after this year. Also, the lunches are terrible, my friend found a maggot in her food last week, and the lunch ladies yelled at her for it. DO NOT go to this school. It's terrible and you'll regret it!!

columbia local schools arewe have the best teachers that get us ready in time for the major tests. we have the highest test scores in the whole district and we are even better than Avon and Avon Lake Schools compared to the testing part. I LOVE COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL!

Last modified Columbia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.