Bad
Good

I went to this school when I was a kid (am currently in highschool) and it was great ! Every teacher I had was awesome and really made me feel welcome. I had severe anxiety as a child and every teacher I had worked with me on it and helped me. Not really sure why this school is only rated a three...

I went to this school for 5 years k-4 and i have to say it is a wonderful school! The teachers strive to help and you just feel comfortable just like u would at home! I really love this school ! It has helped me be in advanced classes and really push myself as a student! Thanks guys I miss you and the school!!!!!!! Best school EVER!!!

My child is currently a second grader in Mrs. Robert's class. I have to say that she is a wonderful teacher. When my child began going to Finland, I originally thought it may not have been the best school. Mrs. Roberts has really helped me to realize it is a good school. There is a huge focus on reading and all academics. We really enjoy the Really Radical Readers program and it helps my child to strive to reach the reading goals. I truly feel that Finland cares about my child and my thoughts and concerns. Thank you Mrs. Roberts and Finland Elementary.

My granddaughter is in Ms. Lucas' kindergarten and she enjoys her teacher and school. Thanks for a great job!!!!

My son has gone to this school for four years. This is a school that makes your child feel welcome the minute they walk through the door. It's like living in a small town where everyone knows you. I will say, the teachers, principal, PTA and parents are very involved here. There is an emphasis on reading and writing and all the essentials. The teachers/staff are very nice and make learning fun. This keeps the children interested in what is being taught. My son loves his school. I wish my elementary school experiences were as fun and memorable as what his are!

Last modified Finland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.