Posted June 19, 2013
I went to this school when I was a kid (am currently in highschool) and it was great ! Every teacher I had was awesome and really made me feel welcome. I had severe anxiety as a child and every teacher I had worked with me on it and helped me. Not really sure why this school is only rated a three...

Posted April 24, 2009

Finland Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2008
My child is currently a second grader in Mrs. Robert's class. I have to say that she is a wonderful teacher. When my child began going to Finland, I originally thought it may not have been the best school. Mrs. Roberts has really helped me to realize it is a good school. There is a huge focus on reading and all academics. We really enjoy the Really Radical Readers program and it helps my child to strive to reach the reading goals. I truly feel that Finland cares about my child and my thoughts and concerns. Thank you Mrs. Roberts and Finland Elementary.

Finland Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2007

Finland Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2007
My granddaughter is in Ms. Lucas' kindergarten and she enjoys her teacher and school. Thanks for a great job!!!!

Posted April 25, 2007
My son has gone to this school for four years. This is a school that makes your child feel welcome the minute they walk through the door. It's like living in a small town where everyone knows you. I will say, the teachers, principal, PTA and parents are very involved here. There is an emphasis on reading and writing and all the essentials. The teachers/staff are very nice and make learning fun. This keeps the children interested in what is being taught. My son loves his school. I wish my elementary school experiences were as fun and memorable as what his are!

Finland Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2006

Finland Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2006

Posted February 26, 2006
We just moved to Ohio and I couldn't think of a better school for my son to attend. He has really blossomed at Finland. I do have to say he has the best teacher ever..... Ms. Kuhn. My son is now excited to go to school. He's eager to learn and set goals for himself now. I think Finland's academic programs are top notch. With Mr. Edwards the PE teacher and the PTA volunteering to lead a after school gym for the kids, I have to say our extracurricular activities, parent involvement and our sports program are 'out of this world, fabulous'

Finland Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2006
- a former student

Finland Elementary School
1835 Finland Ave, Columbus, OH  43223
Last modified Finland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Finland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top