Bad
Good

Really love this school, teachers are really nice, so our principles i wish my older 2 went here!

Great school! Friendly and caring staff! I've had some of my favorite teachers here! Such a great place to be!!!

Finland Middle School is so welcoming and is a great school!!! So many people say that it is not a quality school, but I don't know why they say that! It is a great school! The education is great and it is a pleasure for me to attend here! I enjoy the friendly staff! Most all of my teachers were excellent and challenged me as they should. Mrs. Diehl and Mrs. Wissman, to name a few, were excellent teachers! I truely enjoyed having them!!! I truly enjoy going to this school! All the staff puts forth 110% effort, and I truly appreciate it!!! Go Finland! A+++! -Alex

I love attending Finland Middle School. The teachers there are great and the students treat you like brothers and sisters. The staff there at finland are caring and gives 100% effort. My pre-algebra teacher (Mrs. Dodson) is probably the best teacher I have ever had. She makes math fun and I accually look forward to going to her class. So to sum it up, Finland is just a fun place to be with education included.

This way by far one of the best schools ive been to. The teachers are nice, caring, and hard working. Even with the disruptive students the teachers never lose their cool. Even though people think that finland is such a bad school, its really not. -Erica Woodring

I really just love my child attending this school. My daughter was on the basketball team..And the track. The coaches were very nice and helpful. Their principals are omg the best principals ever..They make friendz with all the students the best that they can.

I love my child attending Finland Middle school. I just ♥ the teachers and the principal and the assistant are very helpful! The students here get along GREAT and the sports here are AWESOME! The school has come a LONG way. I even went there my-self! My daughter is a proud student on the girl's basketball team and is currently interested in track! Teachers here are here for them more than to just teach, but they can talk to them about their problems too! I ♥ FMS!!!!!!!!

Everyone thinks that Finland is such a horrible school but it really isn't. I attended Finland Middle School and both of my brothers did as well. I have had some of the best teachers there that I have had in any of my schools. I attended Franklin Heights and now I attend Grove City and I have not had a better English Teacher. The teachers are very genuine and kind and want the very best for their students. I am sick and Tired of people saying that the teachers are out to get the kids. Perhaps the parents should look at their kids, and maybe make them behave in class. The teachers aren't against certain kids, they expect them all to follow the same rules. Students should never be disrespectful to the teachers and parents should realize that teaching is not an easy job!

Last modified Finland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.