Columbus, OH

Posted January 04, 2012
Really love this school, teachers are really nice, so our principles i wish my older 2 went here!

Posted December 24, 2009
Great school! Friendly and caring staff! I've had some of my favorite teachers here! Such a great place to be!!!

Posted December 24, 2009
Finland Middle School is so welcoming and is a great school!!! So many people say that it is not a quality school, but I don't know why they say that! It is a great school! The education is great and it is a pleasure for me to attend here! I enjoy the friendly staff! Most all of my teachers were excellent and challenged me as they should. Mrs. Diehl and Mrs. Wissman, to name a few, were excellent teachers! I truely enjoyed having them!!! I truly enjoy going to this school! All the staff puts forth 110% effort, and I truly appreciate it!!! Go Finland! A+++! -Alex

Posted May 16, 2009
I love attending Finland Middle School. The teachers there are great and the students treat you like brothers and sisters. The staff there at finland are caring and gives 100% effort. My pre-algebra teacher (Mrs. Dodson) is probably the best teacher I have ever had. She makes math fun and I accually look forward to going to her class. So to sum it up, Finland is just a fun place to be with education included.

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008

Finland Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted July 02, 2007

Finland Middle School 0

Posted June 29, 2007
This way by far one of the best schools ive been to. The teachers are nice, caring, and hard working. Even with the disruptive students the teachers never lose their cool. Even though people think that finland is such a bad school, its really not. -Erica Woodring

Finland Middle School 3

Posted June 20, 2007

Finland Middle School
1825 Finland Ave, Columbus, OH  43223
Last modified Finland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Finland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top