Norton Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2013
I just read the comment made by the student of yrs 2011-2012. I find it funny to learn that she had the same problem as my granddaughter now has. Her mother just met with the vice principal to explain that our child is so afraid to go to school because of bullying. She ask to sleep with her Mom last night out of fear. My daughter got no assistance from the school with this issue. My granddaughter will be living with me next year so she can go to my school district. So the innocent is suffering just to avoid the abusive and dangerous. We can't wait to have our child stabbed before we protect her. Yes it is a hardship on our family but we won't have our children hanging themselves. Let the bullies beat each other. I fear and pray for the children who can't leave the school system. Shame on you school board!

Norton Middle School 2

Posted August 04, 2012
The only reason this school is getting a two is because I actually learned something. I went here year 2011-2012 and i was in advanced classes and i was an honor student ( straight A's and yada yada yada) but I got bullied alot. In this school it's like if your not a cheerleader, or athlete, or popular period your an outcast. The teachers and principles don't apearently don't this or just don't care. I'm gonna be an 8th grader 2012-2013 and I've decided to give Pleasent View Middle School a try. Also the school is like a furnace whenever the outside temp. 70 degrees. literally. I practically died!!!!! Never going back to that place filled with vicious horrible memories! Hallelujah.

Posted May 21, 2009

Norton Middle School 3

Posted April 12, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted May 09, 2005

Norton Middle School
215 Norton Rd, Columbus, OH  43228
Last modified Norton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.