Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

There are too many students and not enough staff. The administrators do not listen to parents...I tried talking to counselor and principal about scheduling and IEP issues before school even started and nothing is right almost to Thanksgiving...teachers ignore the needs of the children because there are too many students. I cannot go to school and be the teacher I do as much as I can from home already. Very disappointed

I just read the comment made by the student of yrs 2011-2012. I find it funny to learn that she had the same problem as my granddaughter now has. Her mother just met with the vice principal to explain that our child is so afraid to go to school because of bullying. She ask to sleep with her Mom last night out of fear. My daughter got no assistance from the school with this issue. My granddaughter will be living with me next year so she can go to my school district. So the innocent is suffering just to avoid the abusive and dangerous. We can't wait to have our child stabbed before we protect her. Yes it is a hardship on our family but we won't have our children hanging themselves. Let the bullies beat each other. I fear and pray for the children who can't leave the school system. Shame on you school board!

The only reason this school is getting a two is because I actually learned something. I went here year 2011-2012 and i was in advanced classes and i was an honor student ( straight A's and yada yada yada) but I got bullied alot. In this school it's like if your not a cheerleader, or athlete, or popular period your an outcast. The teachers and principles don't apearently don't this or just don't care. I'm gonna be an 8th grader 2012-2013 and I've decided to give Pleasent View Middle School a try. Also the school is like a furnace whenever the outside temp. 70 degrees. literally. I practically died!!!!! Never going back to that place filled with vicious horrible memories! Hallelujah.

Last modified Norton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.