Posted August 14, 2008
I went to Harmon myself as a child and now my son goes there. The techers are outstanding. They are compassionate, caring, and actually seem to care about the individual students

James A Harmon Elementary School 3

Posted November 30, 2006
I do not think some of the teachers have the student's best interest. Lack of special needs and also the ability to take iniative. I was advised that due to lack of staffing my child would not be able to participate in the Speech program. Although she recommended that she is eligable, which is greatly effecting her reading level.

Posted February 09, 2005
- a former student
Old building but improving. The nicest staff you'll ever meet! I went there from '97 to '02 from K to 4th grade and it was by far my favorite school.

Posted September 19, 2004
My daughter is in 1st grade this year & we love Harmon! The principal and teachers are very caring and understanding. They are also very organized. I spent a lot of time in her kindergarten class volunteering and can say that everyone involved with this school has a great attitude. Even the children seem happy to be there. They involve the parents a lot and have a variety of family activities to encourage this. They try to do what is best for the kids and definitely put them first. The PTA is also very involved with the school and always looking for ways to make improvements. This is a top notch elementary school and I am glad my daughter goes there. A big thank you to all of the staff at Harmon!

James A Harmon Elementary School
2090 Frank Rd, Columbus, OH  43223
Last modified James A Harmon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James A Harmon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top