Posted April 28, 2014
A great school. The staff is very friendly, and when you speak to them about concerns about your child they listen, and then they react. Problems are dealt with in the proper way. Learning is their # 1 priority. .and doing what they can to have children who can suceed in life.

Posted August 25, 2011
this best school all teachers and principal and school staff very caring and understand my son need help him learnthank for great job

Stiles Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2011
Let me just say, i went here in 3rd grade, the teacher didnt teach anything at ALL, she made us watch movies all the time, not even educational, like cinderella, and the only thing we did in her classroom that was just slightly educational was read the book "hatchet" Not to mention the fact that the kids were awful, and when anyone got picked on, the teacher just sat there and did nothing. The principal took action though atleast But all in all this school was extremely ghetto.

Posted February 24, 2011
The principal is great and the teachers give the students quality time. I have 2 kids in this school and the teachers are excellant with them. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Stiles Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2011
I didnt like it when my daughter was in kindergarten but she is in first grade and they help her so much there is so many activitys to help her where she needs help. I love there principle Mrs. Kemp she is amazing.

Stiles Elementary School 0

Posted January 09, 2009
My child is very happy with his teachers and the principal. Plus he tells me everyday how the childs at this school is nice to him and he has alot of friends there.

Posted January 08, 2009
my child attended this school and she was always very happy because her teacher helped alot!

Posted May 30, 2008

Stiles Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
this school had poor teachers kids got picked on and nothing was done about it

Posted September 06, 2007

Stiles Elementary School
4700 Stiles Ave, Columbus, OH  43228
Last modified Stiles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stiles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.