Bad
Good

Posted February 16, 2012
Brookside Elementary is an AMAZING school led by the most amazing Principal, Mr. Monroe. Last year my family had a fire in our home that destroyed our house. There are no words to describe how Mr. Monroe, the staff at Brookside and the entire Brookside Community were a saving grace for my 6 year old twins and my entire family. If you are looking for a true community you need look no further than the Brookside Elementary Community.

Posted February 06, 2012
This school is amazing! I would highly recommend to any parent. We moved back to this area just for the school. You will not be disappointed. The teachers and office staff are very caring. If you want a small, neighborhood school in which your child receives individual attention, enroll your child here.

Posted September 07, 2009
We love Brookside! It is incredible neighborhood school, with a principal and teachers who are extrememly dedicated to the children's education. We couldn't have chosen a better location to live and school to send our children to. Everyone should come and see the beautiful community garden that the school has established last year. Anyone who would like to volunteer in any way should contact the school too. Volunteers of all ages are always needed.

Brookside Elementary School

Posted July 25, 2008
My son attends Brookside currently. Mr. Monroe is a fantastic principal. He even knows most of the children's names. The school has a great Monarch Butterfly program that they study from kindergarten through sixth grade. They learn about science and the environment through the program. We chose between private and public and are very pleased with our choice.

Posted January 06, 2006
Mr. Monroe is a wonderful principal! he is very caring and very involved with the students. The teachers are great, the office staff is friendly and helpful. I feel very comfortable with my children being at school because i know they are cared for. We are very pleased with brookside elementary!

Posted May 14, 2004
I strongly belive that we as a community should have more extracurricular activities held at the school and volunteers should run them. I also belive that more people should make donations to the school on a more regular basis. We need to do anything that we can to make our schools a better place to be. No matter what it takes. I volunteer as much as I possibly can as often as I can. I get more out of being available for the students than any paying job could possibly pay me.

Brookside Elementary School
6700 McVey Blvd, Columbus, OH  43235
Last modified Brookside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.