Bad
Good

Hamilton Township High School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
I have a son in the 2nd grade at Hamilton. He WILL NOT be attending Hamilton next year. Or any year after. I have talked to too many parents that have the same issues that I have had. The teachers and administrators rude, and unwilling to help the students who need it. my son went from Principals honor roll the first half of the year. To being held back at the end of the year. With no explanation from his teacher or the principal. He has been bullied by a certain teacher to the point where I had to step in and put him in his place. Even then, he has not stopped. I went to the principal three times over this. Nothing changed after talking to the principal. It is a shame , that the motto is. Be good, try hard, and have fun. Not at Hamilton. If they want to run it like a military school. Maybe they should just convert it to a military school and get it over with. Rating??? 0 stars.. Home school next year.

Hamilton Township High School 4

Posted November 28, 2011
I enjoy HTS it has been a good school and I have a few teachers whom I really enjoy and help me if I ask. My only problem is I feel as if I am being looked at as a grade and not a student. The office can be a little rude as well...

Posted March 30, 2011
I have been nothing but pleased with Hamilton Township. All 3 of my kids have gone there for the last 9 years. The teachers are great, the buildings are all brand new and the students are getting better and better every year. None of my kids ever want to move out of the district.

Posted October 12, 2010
Demographically we are one of the poorest, least educated Districts in Ohio. We run the majority of our extracurricular activities on parent volunteer power, and community support. We have managed to make upgrades to our buildings and stadium. We are also slowly, but steadily, raising our OGT scores. Our children stay strong and proud through their struggles to rise above. I am proud of our progress.

Hamilton Township High School 1

Posted September 09, 2010
I would NEVER send my kids here. I attended Hamilton 8th grade through out high school and I hated it. I have encountered soooo much racisim and even broke school records in track for throwing but NEVER reconized.

Posted July 16, 2009
This school was amazing through the years I was there (02-06). The school is really improving and has caring teachers and support staff who are very approchable. The athletes programs are good not great and the marching band was one of the top in the state. The theatre department is very active and they have many other groups. Good school and a safe community.

Posted May 29, 2009
I am impressed with all the improvements in the school district!

Hamilton Township High School 4

Posted February 25, 2009
I am a graduate of Hamilton Township HS, along with my mother, aunts, uncle, cousins and friends. I recommend this school to any. It may not have water polo or a hockey team but it does have a great drama program, student council, DECA, and many more programs to help in the growth and development of your student. It's a small town feel with a world of opportunity.

Posted February 24, 2009
This school is awesome......my Grandson has attended the Hamilton Twp. Schools since the beginning of his school days. He has excelled at all times. Thanks to his teachers!

Posted November 15, 2008
I am a graduate of Hammy High along with my Mom and sisters. My daughter is proud to be a third generation in this district. Her teachers are great and have always been there if she needs anything extra. Our little township is growing...it may not be a high end community, but either are our taxes! Hamilton Twp is a great place to raise a family!

1105 Rathmell Rd, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Hamilton Township High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Township High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top