Posted October 29, 2009
I have a daughter that now attends this school and I have found it to be excellent. After dealing with many issues at the Intermediate school I was worried that are move for schools was a bad one. Once she started attending this schools she is now a behaved honor roll student. Everytime I visit the office I get treat with the up most respect and I can see it is like night and day between the intermediate and the middle school.

Posted October 17, 2008

Hamilton Middle School 0

Posted January 19, 2008
The staff at Hamilton Middle School are doing a fantastic job! After our experience at the Intermediate School, I'm so happy with my daughter's education. The staff realize that the students are valuable, and treat them that way. The kids are given a little more freedom, more responsibility, and quite a bit more respect than they were given in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. Overall, we're very pleased.

Hamilton Middle School 3

Posted February 28, 2007
Some teachers are good some are 10 precentors who are collecting a pay check. Principals are great really the best part of the school.

Posted December 19, 2005

Posted October 03, 2005
Hamilton is a great school. There is alot of learning but fun going on in the middle school.

Posted March 13, 2005
- a former student

Hamilton Middle School
755 Rathmell Rd, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Hamilton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.