Bad
Good

Dunloe Elementary School is where my grandson attends. He completed his Kindergarten year during the 2012-2013 school year. When my daughter invited to events at the school I found the staff to be very friendly and inclusive. I also like the fact that they do Individual Planning with the child & parents. However, I do believe that there needs to be bus monitors on the buses. Since I go to my daughter's home every morning & afternoon to put on & take my grandson off the school bus, there were several times where he was bullied by a third grader. When my daughter called the school, she was told that the school has nothing to do with bus incidents and that she would need to call the bus garage to make a report. After two weeks of requesting that somethng be done my grandson's seat was moved. I wtinessed another parent whose kindergartner experienced the same thing with a bulling 4th grader. I also witnessed the bus driver yelling at children (not my grandson), as well as other bus drivers speeding thru the neighborhood, especially in the afternoons.

This is a great school with outstanding teachers, and a top notch principal. Very active PTO. Kids love it here.

My daughter spent Kindergarten and First grade here. It has been an awesome experience. The teachers are great and do there best. Plenty of school activities and the PTO is always active and present. The current school principal is a loving but firm parent figure for all. If we were not a military family due to move this summer, I am sure spending another school year at Dunloe would suit us just fine. My only grief is about the parking lot. The way it is set up and because it is so small. I dont understand why dont they use some of that land and make it bigger if not set it up where getting in and out is not a hassle. All these SUV's and trucks and school buses make it painfully stressful if not dangerous. Other than that, We loved Dunloe and its staff and Principal.

The last of my 3 children is a 5th grader at Dunloe. This is my 16th consecutive year at Dunloe, I have been through 3 pincipals and been there as long or longer than a lot of the staff. I would give this school the highest rating. The teachers are absolutely wonderful, as well as the (office) staff. I would much rather be in a school district where the actual people that spend all day with my children are caring and committed to the children as to maybe a school district that is more finacially stable. This school district struggles for support and doesn't always receive it through levys; however I would not trade this small school district for all the money in the world. I think Dunloe is a exceptional example of what a school should possess.--Rhonda Seel, parent

My child goes to this school and she thinks it is absouluteley wonderful.Everything about this school is wondeful the teachers have a great way of relating to the kids.The lessons are explained well so that they are understandable.They get specials such as art,music and gym which they get involved in.I suggest that people in the Groveport-madison schooldistric have their children go to this school. Sincerely, a parent

I like the way the principle tries very hard to improve the quality of the learning enviroment for the children. There is also a big encouragement of the student population to respect each other and their school. You can see that these students are happy & proud to be a part of Dunloe Elementary due in part by the caring nature of the teacher staff.

My child is in her first year at Dunloe Elementary and I have to say that I am very pleased so far. Miss Keiber is an excellent teacher and very good with the kids. I have observed the classroom first hand and know that she is doing a wonderful job with the kids. The principal, Ms. Curry, is very involved with the kids and you can tell that she is very dedicated to the children at Dunloe Elementary. My hat goes off to the both of you and a Great Big Thank You!

Last modified Dunloe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.