Bad
Good

I live across from Middle school north. It's Wed May 30 and they"re raffling door prizes right now and played some great music before. I love the spirit of the school. I'm hoping the high school band will do their summer camp again this year in field behind Middle School North. I so much enjoyed their music and plan to donate water and a shady place as well as bathroom facility"s to support my community. These kids and their teachers are always welcome.,

This school is actually not bad at all. It's clean, & I actually enjoy waking up and going everyday. I'm in 7th grade & the teachers I have are very nice & I approve of them. I get all A's in my classes because they teach so well. They're lunches are healthy but very delicious. The students are decent. Although the way the building is set up could be better, otherwise I would recommend this school to anyone. Go Cruisers!

I went to Middle School North as well and well I belive it is a really good school . My little brother goes there now and so does my little cousin , I have had no problems with the school and when I had a problem with a student I talked to my teacher and the problem was solved . There are no problems with middle school north in my book . Ihere is no need for walls they have dividers . Where the class is still teachable . I would send my child there when i have them , I am now a student at Groveport high school and that too is a good school .

I wish i could give this school zero stars , there arent any walls , the students are loud ,rude, & disrespectful to not only adults but to kids also . The "No Tolorence For Violence" Rule is SOO Not True . You Will Learn Nothing . I Dont Reccomend This School To Anyone , I Wouldnt Send My Dog Here .

I was a student at this school for 5, 6, and 7th grade. They do not have cockroaches or rats. However they do have plastic dividers, some teachers are super rude, and some are nice. The academics are horrible, I advise you not to send your child to this school.

The 'no tolerance for violence' rule is great, but we need to do more.

Last modified Groveport Madison Middle School North is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.