Bad
Good

Groveport Madison Middle School North 3

Posted May 29, 2013
I live across from Middle school north. It's Wed May 30 and they"re raffling door prizes right now and played some great music before. I love the spirit of the school. I'm hoping the high school band will do their summer camp again this year in field behind Middle School North. I so much enjoyed their music and plan to donate water and a shady place as well as bathroom facility"s to support my community. These kids and their teachers are always welcome.,

Groveport Madison Middle School North 4

Posted January 21, 2012
This school is actually not bad at all. It's clean, & I actually enjoy waking up and going everyday. I'm in 7th grade & the teachers I have are very nice & I approve of them. I get all A's in my classes because they teach so well. They're lunches are healthy but very delicious. The students are decent. Although the way the building is set up could be better, otherwise I would recommend this school to anyone. Go Cruisers!

Posted February 01, 2011
I went to Middle School North as well and well I belive it is a really good school . My little brother goes there now and so does my little cousin , I have had no problems with the school and when I had a problem with a student I talked to my teacher and the problem was solved . There are no problems with middle school north in my book . Ihere is no need for walls they have dividers . Where the class is still teachable . I would send my child there when i have them , I am now a student at Groveport high school and that too is a good school .

Groveport Madison Middle School North 1

Posted January 18, 2011
I wish i could give this school zero stars , there arent any walls , the students are loud ,rude, & disrespectful to not only adults but to kids also . The "No Tolorence For Violence" Rule is SOO Not True . You Will Learn Nothing . I Dont Reccomend This School To Anyone , I Wouldnt Send My Dog Here .

Groveport Madison Middle School North 2

Posted August 24, 2008
I was a student at this school for 5, 6, and 7th grade. They do not have cockroaches or rats. However they do have plastic dividers, some teachers are super rude, and some are nice. The academics are horrible, I advise you not to send your child to this school.

Groveport Madison Middle School North 3

Posted January 25, 2007
The 'no tolerance for violence' rule is great, but we need to do more.

Posted September 17, 2004
A wonderful school with hard working and caring teachers. The school does not have much money due to the fact that that the levy hasn't been passed, but I have found all the staff to be caring, wonderful teachers. They really want your child to learn. If any levy should be passed it should be at Groveport, and remember, I found Middle North to be a wonder school for our children. My daughter has asked me to put this in; try to get your kid in Mrs. Edelman's class, she is a great teacher.

Posted April 06, 2004
Sure the school ha Problems But I believe the Money is Going where it Should The Sport Teams At Middle school North Have Old Uniforms and Outdated Equiptment. The People Of groveport have Voted down new school buildings Several Times in the past 12 months.

Groveport Madison Middle School North 1

Posted November 10, 2003
A horrible school, cockroaches, rats, the dont have walls just plastic dividers. If you are planning to send your child here.....rethink it! Until they start funding actual education, and not just football, home school your children or send them to private school.

Groveport Madison Middle School North
5474 Sedalia Dr, Columbus, OH  43232
Last modified Groveport Madison Middle School North is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.