Posted April 10, 2013
I LOVE this school. All 3 of my children are enrolled there. The principal and staff are outstanding. Everyone there is kind and polite. They truly care about the children as if they were their own. They try to make sure none fall through the cracks. I have seen such compassion displayed not only for each other but for the students. Time and again I have seen the teachers bend over backwards to accommodate so many. I would highly recommend this school and for others to get involved and see for themselves what a precious gem we have in our backyard.

Sedalia Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2011
I believe this school to be lacking greatly,my son missed some school this year due to medical reasons and then his dad who was deployed for a year came back and so he missed a little bit to see him, not only did they clearly have an attitude with me for thisbut they were so busy trying to prove that they were a great school and we were so negligent that they let my son slip through the cracks, they refused to help him find time to re take his tests. anytime i approached the subject, all i got were excuses why its just not possible for him to be able to make it up.His third grade teacher was more appalled that i was upset about her non cooperation then she was about a student lacking what he needed.Then when i tried to talk to the principal and tell her my opinion, i was greeted with judgemental remarks and unprofessionalism, in front of the whole office.I even observed the secretary telling a visually sick little girl with a fever that she could not get something to drink, to go lay down and wait till her mother came or whoever was picking her up. Also, my son missing some school is still getting some of the best grades in class, tells u something bout the cirriculiumdifficulty.

Sedalia Elementary School 5

Posted January 15, 2009
I have had 1 kid at this school k-4th and she loved it and miss this school so much.The teachers are excellent with their jobs there.

Posted May 10, 2008
I have had three children walk the halls of Sedalia with positive results. Next year a fourth and final to start K. I have seen positive improvments over the years. I am always welcome into the building and they are always willing to help.

Sedalia Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2007
Two of my children have been going to Sedalia for K-5 and my last child going into K has been overflowed to Dunloe do to over crowding, even though he has siblings at the other school. I am very unhappy with the school as well as the district.

Posted June 28, 2007
Two children now one for a year when it was k-5. Both have happily and safely mastered all areas some of which have taken personal attention (writing). I have been a guest teacher and know the love that pervades the building.

Posted July 19, 2006

Posted February 17, 2005
I believe the change in leadership with Ms Ayres on board had done a great positive impact on the school. I know it has for my child and i am glad.

Sedalia Elementary School
5400 Sedalia Dr, Columbus, OH  43232
(614) 833-2014
Last modified Sedalia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sedalia Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.