Daniel Wright Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2014
I like this school very much. The new Principal is good and he is introducing new learning methods which are beneficial for students. The teachers are nice.

Posted October 24, 2012
I have two sons that have gone to Daniel Wright and their experience there has been amazing. Every teacher they've had has gone out of their way to ensure that my bright sons remain challenged and engaged in their classes. I love the diversity of the students, the positive attitude of the teachers, and the continual communication to parents. I wouldn't send my kids to any other school in Dublin!

Daniel Wright Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2012
Personnel at this school are incredibly rude. My son attends the Head Start there and the parents, kids AND teachers of the program are treated with no respect. I had the Wright nurse tell me, "I have no association w/ THOSE kids." Those kids ARE going to be your kids next year!The kids have to have their class cut short 1/2 hour to accomodate Dublin's buses, the parents have to pick the kids up at a side door, which is a stairwell and the kids have to sit on the floor and be cold. There isn't enough room for all the parents to sign them out, so we have to stand out in the snow and rain while we wait. I've seen Dublin teachers do things that they shouldn't of, but this site won't let me tell you what they were. 95% of the staff dress like they are going to a club. Knee high boots, plunging necklines and leather jackets. Do they realize they are teaching elementary kids?! We are seriously considering moving so that our boys don't have to go here. Just because it's a "rich" area, does NOT mean it's a good school! Also, now seeing that the school only has a rating of 5....wow. The building itself is nice.

Posted February 28, 2011
My daughter went to Kindergarten here and she and I both loved this school. I understand the previous principal was rather off putting for many parents, but he has left and the new principal is an absolute sweetheart. Everyone from the teachers to the janitor was kind and caring and the teacher-parent communication was excellent. The PTO here was also very active, welcoming and had excellent fundraiser opportunities that actually made sense. We moved down the street and my daughter is another Dublin elementary for first grade and though the school is not terrible, we both miss Daniel Wright.

Daniel Wright Elementary School 2

Posted February 16, 2010

Daniel Wright Elementary School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
My 3rd child is attending DW. All of my children have had IEP for LD's. I cant say enough about the LD teachers and their help with my children. This elementary has exceptional teachers. We only had one that we were disappointed with. We've seen 4 principals thru the 12 yrs I've had children in this school. Only one was hard to get to know. I have a child who will graduate next year from Dublin Schools, with High honors...I know its b/c of the great start he got at DW.

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted February 13, 2009
Daniel Wright is a great school! The staff members are caring and considerate, and the school itself is wonderful!

Daniel Wright Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
This school is absolutely wonderful! My son has learned so much, and they give him one on one attention.

Posted November 27, 2007
My son has picked up very well in this school. I see the teachers here are very responsbile. I rate this school as excellent.

Daniel Wright Elementary School
2335 West Case Rd, Columbus, OH  43235
Last modified Daniel Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Wright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.