Posted January 26, 2014
My daughter is currently going here and I am very pleased with everything,She is learning very well and all staff helps out they really care.

St Anthony School 1

Posted April 10, 2012
My Children attended St. Anthony and have been very unhappy. When a child seems to be struggling and you ask for extra help from the teacher you probably will NOT get it!!! It is very annoying especially when you pay $4000. for you child to attend this school.

Posted August 07, 2011
My children currently attend St. Anthony School. We our very happy with the education and community. St. Anthony offers summer and school year help, they have Accelerated Reading and Math. The sports, corn roast and other fun out of school activities really show the love for the students. The staff is highly dedicated to our children and have gone above and beyond for my kids several times. Tuition is comparable to other catholic schools in the area. If your child has a learning disability the best place for the child is CCS. They have a separate staff trained for kids with disorders. Switching to another catholic school(St. Mathias) will probably not be the answer kids with learning disabilities will need more help than a private school can offer. Good Luck. The reading program from St. Mathias was copied and is now taught at St. St. Anthony so that will be the same at both schools.

St Anthony School 3

Posted August 30, 2010
At best mediocre! . Fr. Petry is a great priest but from the standpoint of school we were quite disappointed.

Posted June 10, 2010
My son attends St. Anthony School. The teachers are caring, fair and firm. There are loads of extra-curricular activities. My son has benefited much from being in that atmosphere. You cannot go wrong by sending your child there.

St Anthony School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
St. anthony has been a perfect fit for our child AND our family. The teachers and administration really get to know each child. We LOVE the small school atmosphere and know our child is SAFE and can grow spiritually as well as academically!!! We like Fr. Petry too--a great teacher for the kids!!!

Posted January 07, 2007
St. Anthony is the best school in the area in my experience. It is the perfect environment for any young mind to grow. The academics are great and are kept enjoyable for the kids. The teachers are experienced in all subjects. the music art and gym are great and extracurricular activities are fun, family oriented and in surplus! Parents are involved in everything possible and the school website is very helpful during the year. Can't get better than that!

Posted September 20, 2006
St. Anthony School is a wonderful school! It is one of the smaller Catholic Schools in the area with class sizes ranging from 17-28 students. The teaching staff is phenomenal! The school community is very close knit and family-like. I have 3 children who attend this school and another who will start there next year. We couldn't be happier!

St Anthony School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

St Anthony School
1300 Urban Drive, Columbus, OH  43229
Last modified St Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Anthony School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.