Columbus, OH

Posted January 07, 2014
St. Andrews is a great school with a great staff. My child has been attending this school for 3 years and I have no regrets.

Posted November 19, 2011
This is a wonderful school and IMO the best elementary in the Catholic Diocese of Columbus. Teachers are top notch.

Posted January 18, 2010
Unbelivable school. No doubt the best years of my life. Helped me grow as a person and as a Catholic. St. Andrew kids have a special connnection that no other school can foster. I can truely say that this school changed my life. The greatest experience i have ever undergone. i love this school, these teachers, and the relationships i have developed.

Posted April 29, 2009
St Andrew is a fabulous school. My son feels loved and is learning in a nurturing environment where teachers are more than willing to make one on one time when a child needs extra help. The academics are excellent and seem far ahead of the local public schools in the are such as Dublin and Upper Arlington

Posted February 01, 2008
This school helps me do things I thoungt I could never due. I have been here for 8 years and I am really looking forward for one more. The educational level is outsatanding. This school maintains a very challenging educational level, but i know this will help me in my future. I spend more time with my classmates than with some of my family members. They all have a place in my heart. I would really consider this school, if i was a parent, and you want your child to grow spiritually, and mentally. The teachers are soo behind average. They will do anything for you to feel comfortable in your study materials. The teachers have become parents and i love them all to death. i hope and pray my children will be able to come here, i would not even think about any other school.

Posted February 01, 2008
This school is so amazing. Since attending here since kindergarten, I will be so sad when I have to leave next years. The sports teams are outstanding. I have played basketball forever here, and have lost only 2 games. The coaches are unbelieveable. The help you alot! The education is incredible. It maintains a challenging curriculum, which has helped me do things i never thought of before. The teachers have all become like more parents. They will do anything to help you understand your materials. There is so much to say but to sum it all up, if you are a parent, wanting your child-(ren) to grow spiritually, and mentally, do not look anywhere else. Do not listen to anyone else, experiencing the freindships, love, and community, it IS the best chose!!!

Posted April 24, 2007
St.Andrew school is a wonderful learning environment with awesome teachers and staff. I wouldn't send my child anywhere else. The welcome feeling you get from the faculty is overwhelming. Teachers are very attentive to everyone's needs. I can't say enough about the school.

St. Andrew Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2007

Posted September 09, 2006
Having attend St Andrew myself as I child, I was very excited to be back in the school with my kids. I have two children here with one being currently in 8th grade. I am truly sad that this is her last year at St Andrew. This has been the most wonderful academic, social and spiritual environment. I am a very involved parent and have enjoyed working with the kids and meeting other parents over the last 9 years. The sports program is great. The opportunities for volunteering are bountiful. And the teachers and staff are flexible, easy, and enjoyable to work with. Last year we were lucky enough to acquire a new principal who has already made tremendous improvements to an already fabulous surrounding. I would recommend this school to anyone. I only wish it went through grade 12.

Posted August 29, 2006
I have two children at the school. We had a new principal begin in the fall of 2005 and she has been a fantastic addition. I couldn't be happier with the school.

St. Andrew Elementary School
4081 Reed Rd, Columbus, OH  43220
Last modified St. Andrew Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Andrew Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top