Columbus, OH

St Agatha School 1

Posted March 20, 2015
I had three children that attended 1st grade at St. Agatha and our experience was very bad. Their teacher was verbally abusive and often made decisions that negatively impacted our children. We spoke with other parents who had similar experiences. The other thing that was concerning is that the teacher assigned about 1 hour of homework each night. This seemed really excessive to us for a 1 year old. From our experience I would strongly recommend looking at other options unless you want your child to be in a strongly authoritarian atmosphere with minimal respect for a child's individuality.

Posted August 31, 2012
I can not tell you how much i love St. Agatha. First, if your a new student the kids in your grade will accept you immediately. Second, the small class sizes are amazing because i felt like st. Agatha was my other family. Third, they have wonderful teachers (especially in the English department.) Lastly, they have advanced courses for people like me so that was an up too. I will miss St. Agatha so much, its a great school filled with wonderful people.

Posted September 19, 2009
Spent 8 years here and I'm still fond of the memories.

Posted January 27, 2009
This school is so great. They really care about the kids and want all of them to succeed. Small class sizes encourage teacher involvement for every child. Extra curricular activities abound and the HSA (PTA) is well run

Posted April 03, 2008
Traditional, small, Catholic school. A hidden jewel among the overcrowded schools of Upper Arlington! We love it!

St Agatha School