Posted March 04, 2011
We love Holy Spirit Catholic School and the Holy Spirit parish community. We believe our children are getting an excellent education here. Teachers are all very involved with assisting children to learn, grow, achieve, and excel acidemically, personally and spiritually. Highly recommended!

Holy Spirit School 1

Posted June 04, 2008
I had to transfer to this school, and i didn't like it. The teachers always chose favorites, the principal never really cared, and i don't feel that there was any knowledge gained when i was in holy spirit. The only teacher that actually taught me anything was Mrs. Herbert. People were very negative towards her, but i never realized that she was such a good teacher till she was gone. Also AR reading doesn't make me like reading. It makes me loathe reading. It makes most students hate reading because there is always a test, and it is just another grade. And why cannot we have letter grades? what is a plus, check, or n? I have recieved perfects on tests many times, but because i never got the bonus they weren't a plus. A plus should be an A, and a 93 is an A. Just think about that please.

Posted February 03, 2008

Posted December 05, 2007
This is a great school with some absolutely wonderful teachers (e.g. First Grade Teacher). The school provides lot of one on one interest in the advancement of my daughter by placing her in advanced reading and other courses. There is a lot of emphasis on reading.

Posted May 18, 2007
Our family has been involved with Holy Spirit now for 5 years now. We have 2 kids that really love the school, the kids, the parents, the teachers, and the principal. I only have 1 complaint and that is that during lunch the kids are not permitted to be free and let their energy out. The younger kids have to sit and listen to 'soothing music' and not get to run and play like normal kids. Also the kids do not like the teachers/parents in the afterschool care program. Some of the parent volunteers are a little too strict and the principal should address those situations.

Posted March 03, 2006
Since my fmily was re-located to Columbus, Ohio from New Orleans, La in September we have enjoyed the school so much! The children do not want to leave! The school principal is so caring and giving to all of 'her' children, and that is how she preceives them 'is her chidlren' she takes very good care of them as if they were her own, she is completely involved in all of their lives and is concerned with them as a parent would be. I couldn't have asked to be united with a better school and church. Thank you for all your generosity to our family when it was needed! Thank you and God bless, The Widish Family

Posted January 27, 2004
Having 3 children attend this school, one of which is now a Sophomore in high school, I couldn't be more pleased with the over all education they are receiving. The faculty members are totally involved and truly care about each child. The teachers are wonderful. The principal respects the students, and in turn, they have respect for her. She treats the students with fairness, and always listens. I know every day my children are safe and well taken care of. Its a wonderful feeling to know that my children are not only being educated, they are also respected and valued.

Holy Spirit School