All Saints Academy 4

Posted July 23, 2013
All Saints Academy is seeing lots of great changes these past years. They have been working on the service learning and have done some very nice activities with the students and the community.

Posted April 19, 2010
The staff and families at this school are wonderful. There are many learning opportunities and it is a great community. I am proud for my children to attend All Saints Academy.

Posted February 10, 2010
All Saints Academy was a great school I was in the second graduating class of All Saints and I absolutely loved it for the most part, there was a few teachers that I adored Mrs. H the 8th grade teacher being one of them. Its been a few years since I graduated but when I was there I really enjoyed it.

Posted July 08, 2008
My children are currently enrolled in various grades. The majority of the teachers are hard working and caring but unfortunately the rotten ones spoil the school because the principle supports them and vice versa. I struggle because I love the school but see a decline in the leadships abilities and the good teachers are clearly not happy and many deeded parents have left because of the principle and the bad teachers. Its sad.

All Saints Academy 2

Posted August 24, 2007

All Saints Academy 5

Posted November 25, 2005
- a former student

All Saints Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
The school is much improved this year. Several problem families left and the school is much more peaceful. Test scores have also improved. For a strong, diverse, educational experience grounded in the faith I recomend looking into Christ the King. The Principle and faculty are willing to go the extra mile for the students

All Saints Academy 1

Posted August 26, 2003
This was a horrible choice of school for my children. They are now at least three grades behind and are struggling daily. I regret not taking them out sooner. The principal was not friendly and did not seem to want help or comments from the parents.

All Saints Academy
2855 East Livingston Avenue, Columbus, OH  43209
Last modified All Saints Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.