Bishop Watterson High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Every student is nice and respectful. The teachers are great! The building is nice and clean. The education is top notch!!!

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009
I am a senior at BIshop Watterson and the past four years have been amazing. I was prepared very well for college, so much that every college I applied to I was accepted to. The students treat everyone will very much respect and same with the teacher. Not only is Bishop Watterson excellent in the classroom but they are excellent in athletics, with many league and state champions in almost every sport.

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted August 22, 2008
I have 5 children. Three attended Bishop Watterson High School two attended an All Boys Catholic High School. Bishop Watterson has an excellent academic program and a very competitive athletic program. The school is the largest central Ohio Catholic High School but still maintains its Christ Centered mission. We would highly recommend Bishop Watterson High School. Well worth the extra money to send our children to a Christian, Christlike educational enviroment.

Bishop Watterson High School 4

Posted July 09, 2008
The faculty and traditions at Bishop Watterson prepared me incredibly well for 4 years at the college level at the University of Dayton. The care for students success, academics, and extracurricular activities make this a well rounded school.

Posted April 14, 2008

Posted April 14, 2008

Posted July 12, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
My son is a sophomore and has absolutely thrived in the environment Bishop Watterson offers. The academics are very challenging and has made him work even harder. The sports he participates in have taught him even more respect for elders, teammates and the value of time management. The Christian atmosphere is truly felt throughout the school and it is amazing to see my son grow into a person who cares about others while learning academic subjects including theology. I wouldn't have him go to school anywhere else. We love it! The traditions of the school both academically and in sports run deep and are felt by many. Having graduated from Watterson, I can see how the school has improved and changed with the times, but the Christian values and principles which are being taught, have stood the test of time.

Bishop Watterson High School
99 East Cooke Road, Columbus, OH  43214
Last modified Bishop Watterson High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Watterson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.