Posted November 22, 2011
A supportive House system, alternative teaching styles that encourage students to learn for themselves instead of by memory. 98 percent of the graduates go on to college. That says it all.

Posted May 26, 2011
I am a 2009 graduate of Bishop Hartley High School and can attest that this school more than any other influence prepared me for success in college. I currently attend one of the most difficult and prestigious liberal arts schools in the South and am excelling tremendously. I highly recommend BHHS to any student. It truly will develop even the most struggling of students into studious and well-rounded adolescents.

Posted May 26, 2009
As the parent of a student with a few special needs I have found that the Bishop Hartley faculty members are supurb. They are very willing to work with the parent and student in providing a learning experience that meets the student's needs. They do so without compromising the high level of academics and personal growth experiences needed for success in college and life.

Bishop Hartley High School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
Great school. Technology is unsurpassed.

Posted April 29, 2009

Bishop Hartley High School 0

Posted April 05, 2009
Hartley is a wonderful school! My oldest graduated in 2003 and my youngest is getting ready to attend there. The teachers and staff our excellent and the principal is very involved and great with the kids!!! I am so excited for my daughter to attend there and have a wonderful four years!! Go Hawks!

Posted November 07, 2008
Provides a quality education with a real sense of family and care for the students

Posted September 23, 2008
Christ is the center of the learning expierence at Hartley. Hartley has a close nitt community both graduates and current students I believe it will prepare my children for the challenges that are ahead of them in life.

Posted August 19, 2008
This catholic school has a great college prep and close families.

Posted July 28, 2008

Bishop Hartley High School
1285 Zettler Road, Columbus, OH  43227
Last modified Bishop Hartley High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Hartley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.