9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I think the school is a wonderful school academically socially it really is one of the best Catholic schools in Columbus Ohio 2 of my truck and rather than waiting from there both of them are in college at this point love it one of my favorites.

A supportive House system, alternative teaching styles that encourage students to learn for themselves instead of by memory. 98 percent of the graduates go on to college. That says it all.

I am a 2009 graduate of Bishop Hartley High School and can attest that this school more than any other influence prepared me for success in college. I currently attend one of the most difficult and prestigious liberal arts schools in the South and am excelling tremendously. I highly recommend BHHS to any student. It truly will develop even the most struggling of students into studious and well-rounded adolescents.

As the parent of a student with a few special needs I have found that the Bishop Hartley faculty members are supurb. They are very willing to work with the parent and student in providing a learning experience that meets the student's needs. They do so without compromising the high level of academics and personal growth experiences needed for success in college and life.

Great school. Technology is unsurpassed.

Hartley is a wonderful school! My oldest graduated in 2003 and my youngest is getting ready to attend there. The teachers and staff our excellent and the principal is very involved and great with the kids!!! I am so excited for my daughter to attend there and have a wonderful four years!! Go Hawks!

Provides a quality education with a real sense of family and care for the students

Christ is the center of the learning expierence at Hartley. Hartley has a close nitt community both graduates and current students I believe it will prepare my children for the challenges that are ahead of them in life.

This catholic school has a great college prep and close families.

Bishop Hartley is a school with teachers who truly care about their students. When my children return home from school and share their stories, I feel secure my decision to send them there. Teachers like Mr. VanDerMolen and Mrs. Servick are among the best!

Last modified Bishop Hartley High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12