Posted April 26, 2014
St Paul's Lutheran School is a life raft in a sea of troubles. One has to only read the newspaper for a few days to realize what serious problems there are in today's schools. Yet St Paul's is such a haven today's world. We were so blessed to have found this school where not only education is excellent, but teachers are dedicated and character formation is a top priority. I drove my children across town for years to this school and loved every minute they were there.

Posted April 12, 2014
St. Paul Lutheran School in Columbus, Ohio was like Noah's Ark to us. We'd had some serious problems with other schools some time ago and looked very hard for a good one for our young children. St Paul's was the answer yet neither my husband nor I were Lutherans. So we attended their classes and learned first hand what they taught -- excellent basics in education where their children scored 2 years higher than public schools, and a good hour of memorization of the bible. They sang their love of God at wonderful programs. I had to drive my children across town and back 2 or 3 times a day for 12 years for this and it was 500% worth it. My daughter then did the same for her 3 children who excel in every way (Christian decency, academics, sports and art). We were terribly sorry to have to move them to high schools after St Paul's as it only went through the 8th grade, but what a privilege it was not only to have entrusted our 3 children to them, but to then know that the next generation of our family was also receiving the best possible education. I pray it continues to be able to provide this sanctuary to other parents seeking the very best safe place for their children.

Posted March 10, 2014
Our daughter attended Kindergarten and first grade before we moved. We were so very thankful for the academic foundation she received, and she was very well-prepared for second grade. More than that, she was in a small, caring and nurturing Christian environment during a tremendous period of upheaval with the illness and death of a loved one while there, for which we are extremely grateful.

Posted March 04, 2014
This is a great school where each student is treated and loved as an individual. Our children received an excellent education that prepared them well for high school and college.

St Pauls Lutheran School 1

Posted February 28, 2014
I attended this school 6th through 8th grades. It's wonderful if you're a male student, as females are treated like it's still the 1950's. If you want your child to learn hatred and bigotry then this is the school for your kids. I could also go on and on about the questionable staff they hire, their methods of discipline, and the fact that the principle talks out of both sides of his mouth, but I don't have the room here nor the time. My advice; invest in a better school for your children.

Posted February 24, 2014
This is a wonderful school with great teachers, it has a wonderful student teacher ratio and my child loves attending. She has made such wonderful friends and has learned so much.

St Pauls Lutheran School 4

Posted February 04, 2013
I attended St.Paul's from K-8 and I'm so thankful to my parents for sacrificing so I could!

Posted May 11, 2008
I attended this school from kindergarten through 8th grade and highly recommend it!

St Pauls Lutheran School
322 Stewart Avenue, Columbus, OH  43206
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.