6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We have a second grader and two kindergarten students at Tree of Life and we couldn't be happier. All of the Tree of Life staff from the teachers on down, love and care about our students. We feel such a family atmosphere here and we LOVE it!

We are in our first year at Tree and it has been a great fit for our family. We have a first grader and kindergartener. There is a true love for the Lord exemplified by the faculty and staff and a desire to partner with the family in shepherding each student. Our children are not only receiving an excellent education, but are also being discipled by teachers and administrators who care for them. While sending our children to Tree is a sacrifice that stretches us financially, we consider it well worth the cost for them to be in an environment where they not only learn about the truths of Scripture but see them modeled. We are grateful for a school committed to training the next generation in the grace and truth of Jesus.

All three of my children have attended two and three day preschool at Tree of Life. Tree truly desires to partner with parents to educate and shepherd our children. I feel as if Tree is just an extension of our family with the caring staff and desire to serve the Lord in all they do.

Just graduated my oldest in 2016. All the staff is caring and the teachers are great. If the hallmark of a college prep school is students going to college, they announced 33 colleges for the 34 students. If the Ohio benchmark for graduating high school was the OGT test, my child should have graduated in the 10th grade, that's when the last portion of this test was passed. This school is a great choice for a Christ centered education.

The school doesn't academically challenge High School students and they only offer 5 or 6 AP courses. The school also has a lot of "worldly" students who are attending the school but they along with their parents are seeking worldly things; such as money, recognition, and things that the world worships. Very disappointed in this school. My daughter graduates this year (2016) but she really isn't prepared as much as other Christian schools in academics or the ability to navigate life in a larger school because she has been sheltered and she hasn't been coached to trust God and be willing to go wherever he leads you in life.

I attended this school for a few years. It started out amazing, then as I matured out of middle school it became highly . stifling? This school is for a very specific type of person, and if you do not fit in that mold you will not to well here. They do not do well with kids who are not in good family situations or basically are dealing with anything outside of the norm. In all honesty, I didn't really feel the love of Christ here besides in about 3 teachers. Does not handle questioners well.

This school is quality. Teachers are not part of greedy unions and don't make a lot so they WANT to be there. They care and expectations are high, unlike City schools. I saw a student post a bad review but I think the review was probably bogus. Administration does care about the families and work with families financially by offering scholarships and payment plans. A+!

I went to tree and recieved an education that made college easy as well as helped me develop a good work ethic

Tree of Life is an excellent choice if your family is lucky enough to have one stay-at-home parent. Tree requires elementary children to be dropped off at 9:00 am and picked up at 3:30pm. Not an easy task if both parents work a 40-hour Monday-Friday 8:00 - 5:00 schedule. Tree is in DESPERATE need of before & after school care! That being said, the academics are adequate and the staff is caring. The biblical teaching is very good. However, the inflexible schedule and lack of before/after school care is a serious concern. Especially since the HIGH tuition cost typically requires both parents to work so they can afford to send their children to Tree.

I have 3 children that have been at Tree for the past 5 years. A 5th grader at the Dublin Branch, a child in Jr High and a High school student. It has been a fabulous experience for each of my children. Tree is a very diverse school with many opportunities for growth spiritually and academically. The school offers a very aggressive college prep curriculum if your child is so inclined. I find the price to be very reasonable for a private school. The staff has been very attentive and if we have ever encountered any concern they have been quick to address them. The leadership at tree from our superintendent and staff has been awesome.

Last modified Tree Of Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12