PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is an amazing school. Not only are they very strong academically, but they really care about the students and their character development.

The school is as good as it gets. Part of the people my children are becoming, for the better, is greatly due to the love, care and challenges presented to my children as they have grown at this school. The teachers... I cannot even describe the amazing teachers as at Calumet. As I've heard many Calumet alumni say years after graduating from Calumet, "There are no teachers out there like the ones at Calumet." The entire staff care for the child academically, socially, emotionally, spiritually. Their academics are outstanding, from the challenges given to those who need extra work to those who are needing extra attention to excel. We are absolute fans of this school and would love to see them win $5000 to help the efforts they make to develop each child that walks in their doors.

I am very pleased with this schools dedication to the students academically but mostly with their core characteristics they instil in our children. Every teacher has an intimate relationship with God and wants to share that.

I love this school because the staff not only care about their academic progress but their spiritual and relational progress. Kids are encouraged to work together as a team and help each other out.

I have sent my kids thru preschool and kindergarten at this point and could not be happier with the quality of teachers and leadership at Calumet. I have spent time in the preschool classroom and each time I am in there my respect for Kelly Frechette and Melissa Jordan increases - they are patient and firm with the kids in a way the kids respond to. The administration communicates an availability to families that is reassuring and I appreciate the hard work they do with minimal staff. I look forward to many more happy years at Calumet.

My kids have gone to this school for a long time. We love the community, the challenges and the caring staff. They are quick to challenge the kids and don't only "teach to the test" which is great. My kids have always been a year or two ahead of other kids in public schools at the same age.

Finishing the school year and we love it. Very caring and helpful. My kids are thriving. We don't go to Xenos but that hasn't made any difference. Thank you Calumet teachers and staff. You are the BEST!

I love this school! My 3 daughters all had great experiences at Calumet. They received an excellent academic foundation, and also developed a heart for the world and their community.

Calumet gave our boys an excellent academic education from a staff that also cared about their development as people. All three of our sons attended Calumet from pre-school through the eighth grade. We were extremely happy with their experience there. Some years it was a sacrifice to write that tuition check every month but we felt is was money well spent.

Calumet is an excellent school and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a high-quality academic experience balanced with Christian values. The teachers are fabulous and truly care for each of the students. Calumet is like a family and has given my daughter a great foundation for high school. I have two children at Calumet and have been a satisfied parent of Calumet students for 10 years now!

Last modified Calumet Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8