K-5|Private

Bad
Good

Ecole is truly a diamond in the rough. It has been the perfect setting for our daughter to excel in a diverse, academically challenging, and family-oriented environment. The caring staff and low teacher-student ratio make its tuition a bargain as compared to other larger, local private schools. Our daughter likes being there so much that she is often disappointed to be picked up at the end of the day!

The family atmosphere at Ecole often has our son eager to return on non-school days (he attends preschool 3 days a week). Highly recommended!

My daughter loves this school and so do I. My daughter is attached at the hip so I was very anxious about finding the right school for her. It is ethnically diverse, which was really important to our family. But it is also comfortable and community orientated. My kid is incredibly happy there, and is learning a ton. I read the reviews at this site when I was making my choice, and so I thought I'd put my two cents in as well. I recommend this school!

My daughter is in her 4th year at Ecole. We love this school. The population is diverse ethnically and otherwise. The students are exposed to culture in every variety. Academics are strong, but above that, music, art, computers, and fitness are important. The teachers are wonderful and caring, and the kids are not only learning, but happy and confident. When we have concerns, we are listened to with an open mind. Any child would be lucky to go to Ecole.

I highly recommend Ecole Francaise! It has been a wonderful place for my son to learn and grow at his own pace. The teachers are very attentive and challenge him as he masters each lesson. With only 10-12 students in a class, the teacher is able to focus on each child's needs, as well as to establish a working relationship with each family. We also love the diverse group of students that attend this school. It teaches students about all types of peoples and cultures in an everyday personal way. We love it here and would not want to see our son go anywhere else!

Last modified Ecole Francaise is a Private school that serves grades K-5