Posted February 10, 2011
Ecole is truly a diamond in the rough. It has been the perfect setting for our daughter to excel in a diverse, academically challenging, and family-oriented environment. The caring staff and low teacher-student ratio make its tuition a bargain as compared to other larger, local private schools. Our daughter likes being there so much that she is often disappointed to be picked up at the end of the day!

Posted February 09, 2011
The family atmosphere at Ecole often has our son eager to return on non-school days (he attends preschool 3 days a week). Highly recommended!

Posted October 04, 2009
My daughter loves this school and so do I. My daughter is attached at the hip so I was very anxious about finding the right school for her. It is ethnically diverse, which was really important to our family. But it is also comfortable and community orientated. My kid is incredibly happy there, and is learning a ton. I read the reviews at this site when I was making my choice, and so I thought I'd put my two cents in as well. I recommend this school!

Ecole Francaise 0

Posted December 18, 2008
My daughter is in her 4th year at Ecole. We love this school. The population is diverse ethnically and otherwise. The students are exposed to culture in every variety. Academics are strong, but above that, music, art, computers, and fitness are important. The teachers are wonderful and caring, and the kids are not only learning, but happy and confident. When we have concerns, we are listened to with an open mind. Any child would be lucky to go to Ecole.

Posted December 10, 2007
I highly recommend Ecole Francaise! It has been a wonderful place for my son to learn and grow at his own pace. The teachers are very attentive and challenge him as he masters each lesson. With only 10-12 students in a class, the teacher is able to focus on each child's needs, as well as to establish a working relationship with each family. We also love the diverse group of students that attend this school. It teaches students about all types of peoples and cultures in an everyday personal way. We love it here and would not want to see our son go anywhere else!

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter has gone to this school since she was in Pre-K and I love it. The teachers are wonderful and they teach the children at the level they can perform. When my daughter was tested last year, at the end of 3rd grade, she was at a level that would place her between 6th and 8th grade level in all results. The small class size is a great advantage to allow the teachers to spend time and challenge all the kids.

Posted April 17, 2006
This is a great school. My daughter has attended for 2 years and I love the diversity. She is five and the immersion of the French language and culture is growing on her. She currently can count to 10 in french, and knows some words in French.

Posted December 19, 2005
This is an excellent school. My son and daughter have been there for two years and I plan to send my youngest child there next year. The school works with the parent on all issues and will work with you to be sure that your child gets the education and guidance he/she needs. I love their behavior modification techniques as well. Both my kids love going to school everyday and miss it tremendously during Christmas, Spring and Summer breaks. I highly recommend this school to anyone interested in a private school.

Posted November 04, 2005

Posted July 24, 2005
I ran across Ecole by an accident and it turned out to be a jewel. My daughter loves being there. The environment is very secure, entry security system, and the teachers are top knotch. It is very affordable but can compete with the higher priced schools academically anytime. Its a joy having my daughter there.

Ecole Francaise
5120 Godown Road, Columbus, OH  43220
Last modified Ecole Francaise is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Ecole Francaise Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.