PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son ha s been going to this school for several years. I love the familiar enviroment and how the staff knows each child. They hug, kiss and love the students. They teach the principals of God at all times. In general, academically they have good teachers. However, sometimes is missing the challenging side of the education. The principal is very involved in the activities around the school and is accessible most of the times. I think this is a good school !

This school is amazing. They have a heart for God and for children. They nuture, guide, educate children in love. My daughter went there for years and developed good educational skills and most imortantly a love for God.

My daughter has attended this school for years and I really believe that it is time for her to transfer to another school. I don' t think the school allows the opportunity for growth, meaning it doesn't have enough activities to bring out the full potential of the students, in particular, my daughter.

I love New Beginnings. My grandson goes there now...his sister, my granddaughter attended there for 3 years. They receive love, compassion, guidance, nurturing, kindness, and are taught of Jesus' love. The teachers and administrators are wonderful kind loving people who truly love children. Look no further. There is NO better Christian daycare or school in this city in my estimation. I highly and strongly recommend New Beginnings to any parent. I thank God every day for the foundation they have and are giving 2 of my 5 grandchildren. Wonderful loving place. Love of God shines through!

The greatest foundation any child could have for education, guidance and spirituality. My child was truly loved at this school and nurtured, as well as given an excellent education.

I love New Beginings. My Grandchildren have attended this school in the past and have recieved an excellent education, with strong christian values. I love the way they have cared for them. Comparing them to their friends who attend public school, they are far ahead academically. And most of all, my grandson who just started kindergarden at New Beginings loves going to school and loves to read, i think all due to his wonderful teacher who insipires and challenges him daily. a grandparent

Wonderful school. We love it. Thank you Mrs. Highfield and Miss Carol.

this daycare as absolutely amazing the curriculum is tremendous and the teachers are truly great they love care and inspire ur children to do their best everday and to never ever ever give up my children have all three went there and i wouldnt send them anywhere else they go to school daycare summercare and church their and the staff will go all out to helpa nd encoureage ur child she /he will loved appreciated and excepted no matter where uve come form what uve been through god has a new beginning for u

Wonderful school. Every child that walks through the door is loved and cared for. It is one big family and the children get a great education.

very good school, an amazing staff who truly care about each individual child, offer soccer and basketball have great entire class involved musical programs twice a year, parents are always involved, you truly get to share with your child the learing experience at New Beginnings it is a wonderful school. There is no child left out or different at New Beginnings they are all truly cared for.

Last modified New Beginnings Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8