Posted August 08, 2009
We have had multiple children attend here and we loved it. The teachers here are 'earth-bound' angels as they will help you in any way they can. Our major concern now is that some incredible staff have left recently, and w/out sharing details, it seems inexcusable. Christ's love should transcend petty differences.

Posted March 29, 2009
My son is extremely hyper. Even though he can be hard to teach, every teacher he has had has been very patient with him and not just igorned him as they do in the public school system if your child is labeled a 'problem' child. The knowlege he has obtained from this school for his age absolutely blows my mind and I would definately recommend this school to everyone and anyone that would love to have their child in a christian learning environment. Oh, I almost forgot, for all those parents who have advanced children they do accommodate those children as well. If your child is advanced in reading they do not make them read on the assumed reading level of the grade your child is in, but on the child's actual reading level. If your child is having problems in the reading department they accommodate that as well.

Posted August 12, 2008
I have three children attending this school and am so blessed to have them go there. My kids receive the individual attention that they need. If they are struggling with something there is always someone there to help them. The teachers truly care about the students.

Posted March 17, 2008
While there are minor shortcomings like no having a gym nor a formal music teacher, the school is very affordable and the teachers are fairly good. My kindergartener girl had learned to read extremely well and my fourth grader boy is doing excellent in math. Other than some typical minor issues with other student's behavior, it is a great school for my kids.

Central Ohio Christian School 0

Posted December 16, 2007
My wife and I feel extremely blessed to have our daughter here. Even though she is just in kindergarten, we are wonderfully impressed by our experience thus far. She is a strong reader and they make accomodations by allowing her to go to the first grade classroom for reading. We really appreciate how she is also falling in love with the Lord and learning. We couldnt ask for a better school!

Posted August 25, 2007
The cost for my child to attend this school is reasonable he has been a student for 3 school years he is going into the 4th grade this year and his test scores in math is rated 96% only 4% rated higher then him for the past 2 years his level of math coming out of 3rd grade was on a 6,7, and 8th grade level. When he has problems the teachers are willing to tutor after school to help get him up to his level. I feel this school is superior to public schools in Columbus and Westerville school system.

Posted January 04, 2007
We have two boys attending here and we can't say enough good things about it! Based upon our experiences, this school is vastly superior to what our public school system offers. The staff is a compilation of superstars too!

Posted October 25, 2004
This is an excellent school! My son went from a headstart program to Central Ohio Christian and has learned more by leaps and bounds! He comes home with homework 4 of 5 days and is extremely excited about learning!

Central Ohio Christian School
4581 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, OH  43231
Last modified Central Ohio Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Central Ohio Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top