Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Kids need too be able to explain them self not told to close there mouth

Teachers spend to much time yelling at the kids and belittling the kids

Amount of homework: Disagree

My kid is very broad with her class she is at a four grade level I don't understand why she cannot be moved up her teacher calls me everyday I am so tried of it something has too be done

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Absolutely not... Bullying is a Hugh issue at this school

Millennium is wonderful.My daughter has been going there since kindergarten and is now in the 7th grade.I will admit that the kids are troublesome nd do have lots of problems but if your kid is strong that shouldn't stop them from learning.My daughter is the head of her class and is an all A student.They provide sports such as cheerleading,volleyball,football,and basketball.This school is wonderful.The building isn't the best but it does provide a/c and heat.Also the teachers provide tutoring and extra help.If your child needs help yo can't expect them to read your mind,you have to talk but other than that this school is wonderful.

Millennium is a GREAT school. Teachers there are educating our children correct and they are making sure our children is in a great environment. Millennium serve healthy lunches, but they have to be more enjoyable. My daughter everyday coming home saying we had something nasty today. Thats why I have her pack everyday. But anyways Millennium is a GREAT school ;)

Millenium is a horrible institution. I will not even call it a school. The teachers yell at the kids for anything. My child is only in kindergarten new to the school environment and throughout the time he's been there discipline is the biggest subject verses learning. Half of the students recess privileges are taken away as form of punishment not that its to enjoyable anyway. The recess monitor yells at the kids the entire time not allowing them to play. Furthermore most of the staff is there just for a paycheck they talk to the kids harshly. I felt like I was in a maximum security prison the whole time. My child wilk not be returning to that low grade institution.

Millennium is an excellent charter school. I love the new changes in the last two year. My daughter graduated from their in 2012 and often volunteer. I well definitely recommend it to others.

I have 3 children at Millenium. My oldest first year was great but his teacher did not stay. This year, his teacher is great but I feel they focused to much on what the children do wrong as oppose to taking each incidents as a learning opportunity. This year my younger one is attending the school and is not doing very well. Teacher is yelling all the times. The kids are very unrully. The kids are label good or bad and that label follow them throuh their years there. Administration do not follow-up on complaints and do not give parents insight on how to handle different situation. My kids have become disrespectfull, stressed, and haven't learned much at the school.School administration needs to reevaluate where they are going and why they are not able to keep the very good teachers!!! We will not be returning.

Not impressed with the current principal leadership. I don't think he knows which way to go... The board members don't even follow-up with concerns. You have to contact their school board by email only (they will not give you a phone number or address) and problems get ignored. Millennium has went downhill over the years. My children will not be returning after this school year.

Last modified Millennium Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.