Bad
Good

Millennium Community School 5

Posted December 13, 2013
Millennium is wonderful.My daughter has been going there since kindergarten and is now in the 7th grade.I will admit that the kids are troublesome nd do have lots of problems but if your kid is strong that shouldn't stop them from learning.My daughter is the head of her class and is an all A student.They provide sports such as cheerleading,volleyball,football,and basketball.This school is wonderful.The building isn't the best but it does provide a/c and heat.Also the teachers provide tutoring and extra help.If your child needs help yo can't expect them to read your mind,you have to talk but other than that this school is wonderful.

Posted October 15, 2013
Millennium is a GREAT school. Teachers there are educating our children correct and they are making sure our children is in a great environment. Millennium serve healthy lunches, but they have to be more enjoyable. My daughter everyday coming home saying we had something nasty today. Thats why I have her pack everyday. But anyways Millennium is a GREAT school ;)

Posted September 27, 2013
Millenium is a horrible institution. I will not even call it a school. The teachers yell at the kids for anything. My child is only in kindergarten new to the school environment and throughout the time he's been there discipline is the biggest subject verses learning. Half of the students recess privileges are taken away as form of punishment not that its to enjoyable anyway. The recess monitor yells at the kids the entire time not allowing them to play. Furthermore most of the staff is there just for a paycheck they talk to the kids harshly. I felt like I was in a maximum security prison the whole time. My child wilk not be returning to that low grade institution.

Millennium Community School 5

Posted May 20, 2013
Millennium is an excellent charter school. I love the new changes in the last two year. My daughter graduated from their in 2012 and often volunteer. I well definitely recommend it to others.

Posted February 02, 2013
I have 3 children at Millenium. My oldest first year was great but his teacher did not stay. This year, his teacher is great but I feel they focused to much on what the children do wrong as oppose to taking each incidents as a learning opportunity. This year my younger one is attending the school and is not doing very well. Teacher is yelling all the times. The kids are very unrully. The kids are label good or bad and that label follow them throuh their years there. Administration do not follow-up on complaints and do not give parents insight on how to handle different situation. My kids have become disrespectfull, stressed, and haven't learned much at the school.School administration needs to reevaluate where they are going and why they are not able to keep the very good teachers!!! We will not be returning.

Posted February 11, 2011
Not impressed with the current principal leadership. I don't think he knows which way to go... The board members don't even follow-up with concerns. You have to contact their school board by email only (they will not give you a phone number or address) and problems get ignored. Millennium has went downhill over the years. My children will not be returning after this school year.

Posted May 20, 2010
Millennium community school challenges the students and encourages them to excel.

Millennium Community School 3

Posted February 20, 2010
Administration care of about the students and are very creative in addressing the needs of the students they serve.

Posted February 26, 2009
I love Millennium! I'm a huge supporter and volunteer! My child has been at MCS for 4 years now! Now, during the firing of the best teachers and administrators I was tempted to go somewhere else, but, I'm glad we stayed! The teachers that do stick around, show me and my child a stability I didn't have as a child (army brat.) I'm proud to be apart of the MCS family...cause that's exactly what it is...an extended family! I do wish for some of the old teachers back...and the new school to be built ASAP so the kids can get out of the old Lazarus building. But if none of those things affect my A-B honor roll student, who's reading 2 grades above her level, who's trying to be at every school event, and is a mentor in the school leadership camp...then it shouldn't affect me either!! Go MCS!!!!

Millennium Community School 2

Posted September 03, 2008
This is the first year my children will be attending mcs and I'm really not all that impressed. They have no a/c and since the area is so open there is hardly any privacy to teach or learn. However the teachers and staff have been very communitable and I do believe as well as hope that everything smooths out in the next six weeks.

Millennium Community School
3500 Refugee Rd, Columbus, OH  43232
Last modified Millennium Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.