Posted September 26, 2013
Greatest attraction is the school never seems to close. Teachers and student are always there well into the evening. There are constant activities. I'm most impressed with the teachers who remain after class to tutor. They seem happy to be doing so. I have two granddaughters attending and they are doing very well academically along with their involvement with band, cheerleaders, drama, choir, and track. A great school with a great atmosphere, staff and administration.

Eastmoor Academy 4

Posted August 03, 2013
Iam a female junior at e.a. and ive spent three years so far here. Its a great school in so many ways. But like any school there is always some kind of downfall. Eastmoors arts are outstanding! And all the different clubs are great to join. I'm in the impact team,gospel choir.womens chorus,mixed ensamble.spanish club.drama club and ive did many sports since freshman year here.the teachers and principles will reconize you when you achieve something great and it feels great .ive been reconized 3 times so far and one of them was in the middle of class ! lol Yes they do give a lot of work academically but that part of learning. It may be hard at first to maintain all the work but it gets easier the longer you stay. Youll love it once you get into it.:)

Eastmoor Academy 4

Posted December 06, 2012
Great parent support! I am an Eastmoor High School Alumni with a child enrolled and am happy with the progress. The academic preparedness is top notch and the drama and athletic programs are stellar. EA is one of Columbus City Schools' gems.

Eastmoor Academy 1

Posted November 24, 2012
The people are hurtful. The teachers can't manage the classes and the school is completely overrated. People don't understand that yes it may be ranked higher up but, the school is a terrible place to go. I know that I would never put my kids in such a place. I have been counting the days until I leave. The celebration won't be of my happy years, it will be of the fact that I never have to set foot in that building ever again. I have never hated a place so much in my life.

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted February 26, 2010
Excellant school academic scores are off the chain.

Posted February 26, 2010
If you are interested in an excellant education as well as sports this is the school. Alot of great entertainers and athletes came from this High School.

Posted July 21, 2009
Eastmoor Academy is an excellent school with excellent, hardworking teachers dedicated to the success of each student. As a parent, I am very sad to see Principal Darryl Sanders leave as his effectiveness has led to him to a promotion in the district, however, I am excited about the new leadership of the school. My experience as a parent has been outstanding. I recently spoke with a prior EA student who proudly spoke of prepardness for college which she credited to her EA experience.

Eastmoor Academy 1

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008

Eastmoor Academy
417 South Weyant Ave, Columbus, OH  43213
Last modified Eastmoor Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastmoor Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.