263 students|Graham School The

Bad
Good

Real world experience, amazing teachers and you can work at your pace. Couldn't be happier!

As a grandparent raising our grandsons this is our sencond go around with high school. Our daughters struggled all four years with teachers who really just wanted to pass kids through and taught primarily to that crazy testing needed to graduate. They were constantly stressed. By the grace of God and threats of death from Mom and Dad they did graduate! I tell you this because you need to understand the difference between a so so school and a GREAT SCHOOL. The Graham School has the most dedicated teachers who go above and beyond to help all of the students. They come in early and stay late to help our kids. All of the staff work hard to insure the best education for our kids. I volunteer for the breakfast program and have first hand knowledge about how our kids behave. let me tell you they are polite and respectful. I believe this is because part of TGS is getting our kids ready for the real world and respect is a huge part of the real world. Volunteering has been a rewarding experience for me. All of the volunteers contribute to the success of TGS. If you have any time available I would suggest you too volunteer as the people who will benifit most will be our kids

Very professional staff. Strict but fun! Lunch is alright, Inside is near and clean. Well taken care of.

This school does a good job with their experiential education program and they do a good job of educating typical learners, however their special education program is greatly lacking. If you have a child with any disability and you enroll them in this school make sure you know special ed law and your rights. Graham does not know how to write appropriate IEP's, and they do not provide their special ed students with the attention, individualized instruction or therapies they are entitled to. You will need to stay on top of your child's education by communicating with the school often.

As a smaller school, the Graham school has a great emphasis on individual attention on the kids that attend. I love the experiential program.My older daughter graduated from the school 2 years ago, an had learning experiences at her various internships that many kids don;t experience till they are out of high school. These internships gave her a real world view of how the world works. She learned how important college is! She loved it. We has such a good experience, that we sent our younger daughter there, as well. I am looking forward to see how her education progresses, and the growth she will have.

I love The Graham School and so do my sons! Kids are the same everywhere, but the environment makes all the difference! I have seen the transformation from angry, discouraged and stressed out, to motivated , included and effective. It would have never been this way if we stayed at Upper Arlington. The classes are interesting and relevant, the teachers are outstanding.Most of all they are respected for who they are and how they learn, and that has made all the difference.Every class was available to them,there was no doors shut by an IEP. It was the best decision we ever made. I hate to see them leave!

I'm a student of The Graham School. When I first came here I had at most two friends, I was completely shy and wouldn't talk to a soul. Now that I've been here for almost a whole school year, I have a ton of friends, and I love the teachers. The teachers are younger and can relate to us and you can talk to them about nearly anything. I'm not saying all the students are great though, you have your bullies and skanks everywhere you go though. I'd definitely recommend this school over Whetstone!!!!

The Graham School has an amazing staff that meet students where they are and build on their strengths while supporting their needs to help them become the best that they can be. They help students to become responsible, positively contributing citizens. The Graham School has the courage, dedication and commitment to do education the right way.

At Graham, students can show how smart they are. The atmosphere at the school is relaxed, though, and the school is small enough thatstudents don't get lost.

Great School. Pulled daughter out of top suburban school and she has been here for 1 year- she is so much happier and much more mature. No drama or rich want to be sort of girls here. Real girls, real boys and great staff of teachers , etc. Great prep for college is found here. LR ,parent

Last modified Graham School The is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.