Bad
Good

Sending our son to this school is one of the best decisions we ever made. After two years, he is carrying a 4.0 average and is putting in 100% effort. It is truly a safe environment. When they say there is no tolerance for bullying, they actually mean it. Before ACPA I had to hear every day how much he hated school. I don't hear that anymore. The teachers and staff are creative and caring. I know my son will be well-prepared for college. This school is a real gem.

Love, Love, Love this school! My daughter transferred from a rich, suburban (read: snobby, all white, no diversity, one culture - sports) excellent district school where she was MISERABLE and at ACPA has come alive, found her confidence and her happiness here! The teachers and staff are incredibly warm and caring and the instructional approach and teaching are top notch. It is wildly creative, and makes me jealous that I didn't have a school like this when I was young. BEST DECISION EVER!

Modern approach to learning that keeps students interested and helps them excell. The best decision I ever made was moving my son from public school in Reynoldsburg OH to ACPA. He went from a 2.0 GPA to a 4.0 GPA. This is because of the great teachers and their techniques.

This school is very extraordinary and my daughter does better here then she has done at the Columbus public schools. Its very diverse and have a small amount of students about 200 and 15 teachers so that the learning is very hands on . I would recommend anyone to enroll there child in this school.

Our daughter has been a student at ACPA for going on 3 years. ACPA is a diverse school that cares about all their students regardless of what your hair color is to what brand name of clothes you wear or what kind of background you come from. It s about all kids counting and being given the same opportunity to learn and be the best that they can . The opportunity s that are given from not only the school it self but all the teachers is endless. I have experienced first hand my daughter s teachers along with Mrs. Lasley and Ms. GG not giving up on my daughter when the going got tough they believed in her when it seemed giving up would have been easier. ACPA has helped our daughter get involved with Dance and teach her that yes she can do and can be someone with hard work and determination. Kimberly

I enrolled my teen last year because the thought of my teen going to a very large public high school with a low academic rating and a lot of violence really scared me! ACPA is a small, intimate high school with a safe atmosphere, and instructors that are not overwhelmed with the task of controlling/managing several hundred students each year. In a setting like ACPA, your teen can learn more because the class sizes are managable. your teen can express themselves without threat...ACPA has a real Zero Tolerance policy regarding violence. The students at ACPA are diverse, highly intelligent and very confident because they have freedom of expression and have been given permission to just be themselves. I watch this school let out sometimes and I think...those students look so happy!

Great school, lots of fun activities, students are themselves, small classes so its more hands on hand soo its really good school!

I think this school is a fantastic school. It is very diverse. The students are free to be themselves. They have a lot of freedom and privileges that other schools don't. Students are nice, respectful, and silly. You don't have to worry about your child being made fun of. The Administrators are strict about the emotionally, physically, and mentally, safe policy. There are no cliques, gangs, or bullies. Students are just themselves. This school is truly a safe school for all. I can say this because I am a proud student of ACPA. It is a very unique school. There is not another school like it !

Last modified Arts & College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12