Posted August 14, 2013
I love this school!! The teachers are very dedicated and committed to helping the student succeed. I feel my daughter is safe and respected by her teachers and peers. I have another child who starts school next year and I hoping to get her in here also. I am not a fan of the Columbus Public school district but I am a fan of this school and would highly recommend it to anyone. If I had to name one improvement it would for school to find a better way to integrate English. My daughter speaks Spanish excellently but English is a challenege for her.

Posted September 07, 2010
I have 2 children that attend this school. Its a great school! Very family oriented! Sna. Graffe is the best principle. This school is unlike any other in the district!

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted October 07, 2009
As a bilingual parent, I'm so happy to have both of my children attend CSIA (grades 1 and 3). My 3rd-grader was reading in English at a 5th-grade level at the end of grade 2! The teachers and other students provide a very supportive and welcoming atmosphere, and challenge them to grow. The principal is wonderful and pushes hard to get the school all that it needs. As to the older comment about overcrowding and food, this year we have a new, much-improved food program, and smaller class sizes. We will have a new building fall of 2012!

Columbus Spanish Immersion K-8 School 3

Posted September 22, 2009
I am very pleased with my sons school. Only one issue I have...there isn't other location to give parents options to purchase home outside of franklin county, such as Dublin or Gahanna. However, it speaks a lot about the school program because I stayed in Columbus school district to allow my son the opportunity to learn another high demand lanaguage. Hopefully the program will be offered all over or allowed to those who move out of are to continue without any issues. Thank you.

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted April 26, 2009
My son is in kindergarten here and he loves it! And so do I. He is learning so much here. We thought it would be a little of a set back since they teach in Spanish but he is actually doing better than some kindergartners at other schools. The teachers are really friendly and keep you informed. You can go and visit the school and be a class helper if you wish. And another thing that I love is that they keep the school doors locked from the outside so any visitors have to be buzzed in by stating their name and what they are there for. They are always working on projects that are fun but educational at the same time and my son is always excited to go to school. I don't think I could have found a better school!!!

Posted January 27, 2009
My son it's at Kindergarten and I'm really pleased with the education at this school. I've experienced full commitment and engagement from the teachers and the principal. A good school for kids.

Posted January 23, 2009
I have three children who attend this school. They are very smart compared to kids in other columbus publc schools. They even know more than a lot of high school kids going through spanish classes. Thanks csia

Columbus Spanish Immersion K-8 School 4

Posted March 17, 2008

Columbus Spanish Immersion K-8 School
2155 Fenton St, Columbus, OH  43224
Last modified Columbus Spanish Immersion K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbus Spanish Immersion K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.