Posted August 28, 2013
Woodcrest is a great school filled with fabulous teachers. The teachers are always looking foor new and exciting ways to teach. My girls come home excited about their day . I give Woodcrest an A and would suggest this school for everyone. This school has the best principal Mrs. Kubli, and she plays a large part in the schools success. Thank you Woodcrest staff, you are forever in our hearts.

Woodcrest Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2013
This school is not a top school of choice. I though when I first came there that it will be a great choice for my son, but the teachers does not teach them. She takes hip hop songs and turn them into "learning" songs; my son is always in trouble, and other things. When talking to this teacher nothing seems to click. I think this school needs a total makeover from education to size of the school.

Posted February 21, 2013
THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL MY KIDS HAVE ATTENDED IN COLUMBUS! I GREW UP IN THE COUNTRY AND THIS SCHOOL REMINDS ME OF HOME!

Posted February 23, 2012
Good Good School with Great Great Teachers!!!!!!!! One in a hundred in acity of Columbus Schools.

Posted March 31, 2008
I love woodcrest school. My son has attended woodcrest for 5yrs and he loves it as much as we do. We are very pleased with the staff.

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
I am the parent of a Kindergartner and, my son loves his school, teacher, and classmates. I think that it's wonderful that the school is open year round, it helps to keep what they've learned fresh. I would have to say that I give Woodcrest an A+. My only concern is the neighborhood.

Posted December 12, 2006
My Daughter has attended Woodcrest for the past six years and is preparing to be part of the first full term graduating class since Woodcrest reopened. If I had to sum up our time at Woodcrest in three word it would be wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I could not have scripted a better elementary experience for my daughter. Great teachers and staff. Not to mention the best Principal in the business. They keep a tight rain on discipline so my daughter doesn't have to deal with peer pressure, bullying and fighting I hear about at other schools. The extra curricular classes: art, music gym and library are fantastic. If I were to tell everything that I love not like about this school it would take more space than they give. So I'll just end by saying that Woodcrest is the cream of the crop.

Woodcrest Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
I am very pleased with the education my son is receiving at Woodcrest. He has attended since 2003 and has had 3 wonderful teachers. He is prepared for all tests, and has learned a wealth of information (especially in reading and math). Additionally, the principal, Mrs. stockard, is tireless in her efforts to make that school the best place to be. She knows all of her students and families. She has her fingers on the pulse of instruction and ensures that all teachers are on top of the curriculum. My son is in Choir and is considering band. He enjoys the activities and loves the concerts they have twice a year. The productions are great and the performances are heartwarming. I am very pleased with the my child's elementary school experiencs and with the climate of the school.

Posted November 17, 2005
I absolutely love Woodcrest because there is strong leadership and dedicated teachers. The music and arts program are well represented and filled with competent and caring teachers. They truly act like a school community not to mention the PTA is very active. They support the children academically and socially. Any parent would love to send their children to Woodcrest because they are stars indeed.

Woodcrest Elementary School
5321 East Livingston Ave, Columbus, OH  43232
Last modified Woodcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodcrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.