Bad
Good

Woodcrest is a great school filled with fabulous teachers. The teachers are always looking foor new and exciting ways to teach. My girls come home excited about their day . I give Woodcrest an A and would suggest this school for everyone. This school has the best principal Mrs. Kubli, and she plays a large part in the schools success. Thank you Woodcrest staff, you are forever in our hearts.

This school is not a top school of choice. I though when I first came there that it will be a great choice for my son, but the teachers does not teach them. She takes hip hop songs and turn them into "learning" songs; my son is always in trouble, and other things. When talking to this teacher nothing seems to click. I think this school needs a total makeover from education to size of the school.

THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL MY KIDS HAVE ATTENDED IN COLUMBUS! I GREW UP IN THE COUNTRY AND THIS SCHOOL REMINDS ME OF HOME!

Good Good School with Great Great Teachers!!!!!!!! One in a hundred in acity of Columbus Schools.

I love woodcrest school. My son has attended woodcrest for 5yrs and he loves it as much as we do. We are very pleased with the staff.

I am the parent of a Kindergartner and, my son loves his school, teacher, and classmates. I think that it's wonderful that the school is open year round, it helps to keep what they've learned fresh. I would have to say that I give Woodcrest an A+. My only concern is the neighborhood.

My Daughter has attended Woodcrest for the past six years and is preparing to be part of the first full term graduating class since Woodcrest reopened. If I had to sum up our time at Woodcrest in three word it would be wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I could not have scripted a better elementary experience for my daughter. Great teachers and staff. Not to mention the best Principal in the business. They keep a tight rain on discipline so my daughter doesn't have to deal with peer pressure, bullying and fighting I hear about at other schools. The extra curricular classes: art, music gym and library are fantastic. If I were to tell everything that I love not like about this school it would take more space than they give. So I'll just end by saying that Woodcrest is the cream of the crop.

Last modified Woodcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.