Beatty Park Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2014
I rate this school a 5 star because my Son has excelled since he has attended at Beatty Park Elementary. He has ADHD, ODD, Severe Separation Anxiety and behaviors. He loves his teachers and loves his school now. Since kindergarten he has attended 4 different schools including Beatty Park which he currently attends. I love the fact that the classes are small and there is 1 teacher, 1 teacher aide and a helper in the classroom. I would like my Son to attend this school for the rest of his elementary school years if possible and he is only in the 2nd grade.

Beatty Park Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2014
I just dont understand this school at all my 9 year old son attends here because of his behavioral problems but I want him out. The ratings are low and he was abused by a teacher and they did nothing about it so I made a report with them and the police and children services. He is doing 90% better than he was when he started therefore I want him out NOW!!!!!!

Beatty Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2013
I am a former student at this school. I wrote a review already but accidently sent it in before I was finished. Beatty Park also puts children in lock rooms and lets them soil their pants. I was a victim of this!

Beatty Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
I rate this school a 8, I like the scool, the teachers get back to you, my child has excelled, since starting there. We had tried several different schools, that didn't fit for him he has ADHD, and Beatty Part has worked out great

Beatty Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2009
My son suffers from multiple psychiatric problems including, a mood disorder (similar to Bi-polar Disorder), ADHD, and OCD, his behavioral problems were so significant that by October of this school year he had already been through 2 schools. The staff at Beatty Park has been wonderful! My son's progress has been amazing and he's already being considered for transition back to resource room. My thanks to all the staff but especially to Ms. Edwards, Ms. Mejia, Mrs. Blake, and Mr. Brunton, who've all made a great difference in my son's life. Pansy Robinson

Beatty Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2008

Beatty Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2006

Beatty Park Elementary School
519 Trevitt St, Columbus, OH  43203
Last modified Beatty Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beatty Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.