Posted December 05, 2014
Terrible school, If you want your kid to have a great experience, education and environment do not send them here.

Beechcroft High School 3

Posted February 06, 2014
Overall, Beechcroft to me is like a second family. Everyone knows everyone. It may getca little crazy and out of control at times but thats just how high school is no matter where you go. Im a freshman and already love it there. The teachers are great and the administration is wonderful. Go Cougars !

Posted January 15, 2014
I have no issues with administration or staff, and there are many students who are wonderful, but the level of absolute ridiculousness that I've seen as well as the degrading way children speak to each other and faculty is mind boggling! I have pulled my children who are or soon will be high school age from the district to homeschool them . That fact that a police officer was injured and arrests were made this school year, as well as my child narrowly avoiding injury during a fight between two students during a class is astounding. I'm losing no sleep over the financial hardship our family is dealing with so I can stay home with my children rather than subject them to the craziness.

Posted December 04, 2013
the school is terrible and the teachers are horrible. people cuss in the classrooms. disrespectful. Columbus city schools. need to get there act together.

Posted August 15, 2013
My school is one of the best schools in the Columbus City School District. They treat you like FAMILY. They are friendly and they are clean and VERY helpful. WE LOVE BEECHCROFT.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted July 05, 2008

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted May 16, 2007
My daughter has attended Beechcroft for 3 years. I have nothing bad to say about this school. The teachers and administrators are always there to help.

Beechcroft High School 3

Posted February 20, 2006
Academically I dont think there is enough counseler/student involvement. Sports is pretty good program.

Beechcroft High School
6100 Beechcroft Rd, Columbus, OH  43229
Last modified Beechcroft High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beechcroft High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top