Berwick Alternative K-8 School 3

Posted October 01, 2013
Berwick like any other school needs parental support. In order for you student to have a great educational experience you have to be involved. I believe that Berwick gives the parents the opportunity to be involved and help to improve the school. The school has made major changes this year and I believe is back on track to be an excellent school. Im glad that Dr. Bates is there again this year to help Mr. Jeffries run the school.

Berwick Alternative K-8 School 3

Posted July 30, 2013
I'm happy to see Dr. Bates reassigned, she yelled a lit when parents wasn't around. She showed favoritism to certain students. Which is sad because the kids wete the ones who notice before the parents.

Posted April 27, 2013
Berwick is a great school. Just like with everything the more you invest your time in your child education the more your child will get out of school. Its not only the teachers responsiblity to make sure that the children are academically enriched it is the parents responsiblity as well. It is important to show your child's teacher that you are a parent that cares about your child's education and that you want to work with them to make your child's experience successful. I think the elementary principal is really nice and engaged. Over all if you go to the Department of education's website and look at the schools report card you will see they are doing what they should be. My child has Ms. Penn as a kindergarten teacher and she is learning so much very fast and I am pleased.

Berwick Alternative K-8 School 1

Posted November 09, 2012
i don't this school because they can not help kids that more then one disabilites my child is falling thou and other childs like her and they can't work with us as parents like us we got come togetther work with our kids cause school not

Posted October 10, 2011
Why should a school have to stoop to "Covert" operations if you have already yelled out the teacher s name that one has a problem with. I have a problem with a Licensed Professional that uses unethical strategies to disgrace another Licensed Professional. And if you have so many problems with the place, what does it say about you if you keep your children there! I am a parent of Berwick students and I understand that any place with over 800 students is going to have some problems. I am excited and content with the learning and teaching going on at Berwick. All I can do is be an Advocate for my child and not a negative force bringing others down. My children have been thriving at Berwick and that is due in part that I stay in contact with my children s teacher to help them be successful. I find the work very challenging and feel that if the homework I see my children doing every night is any indicator of the rigor they are doing in the classroom, I know my children will be prepared for the future.

Berwick Alternative K-8 School 1

Posted September 16, 2011
HORRIBLE SCHOOL...living off of old reputation of being a great school!!This school was a total nightmare for me and my child. Since this school has had new teachers and prinicipal in the recent years it has fallen from superb grace. The teachers are unorganized and very rude. MS. CROSBY is the worst teacher in the world and has several complaints listed with the district. Do not allow your child to enter into her class. She is very disrespectful to the students and the parents. She is condescending with her approach and she appears just to hate humans. The principal has lost control of his teachers and is afraid to reprimand the bad teachers due to their protection by the Union. This school has left my child traumatized and I would never suggest this school for any child. I am a licensed professional who works with kids also, and this school needs to be reassessed by a covert educational team to correct underlying issues.

Berwick Alternative K-8 School 2

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted May 31, 2008

Berwick Alternative K-8 School
2655 Scottwood Rd, Columbus, OH  43209
Last modified Berwick Alternative K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berwick Alternative K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.