Brookhaven High School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
I am a Freshman this year at Brookhaven. I really enjoy it but there is a lot of cussing an a Ton! Of people sagg. I like all of the teachers and are very helpful! There is no air conditioning and is very hot!!! But overall it is a very good school

Brookhaven High School 2

Posted August 27, 2013
okay I just came here, just started my 10th grade from another state and no this is not a good school. the teachers are good but this isn't a good environment for kids to learn. students dress very inappropriately its like we are at the beach or something underwear showing, all I see seriously is underwear all day. Girls too wear belly shirts boobs showing, very short skirts what are we in a strip club? The teachers keep telling us about school rules but even when they see kids dress inappropriately they say nothing.Students don't even follow them I don't know there is a lot of profanity like even when theres a techer around the teacher says nothing its crazy I just want to get out of this school as soon as possible. I hope everything gets better as the year goes by. But this school no students are very disrespectful and don't even care about studying the staff are really trying though I give credit for that. Well its not a good school it still has a long way to go

Brookhaven High School 4

Posted May 13, 2010
I went to brookhaven 1999 to 2002 I had good teachers and it was a great school. If I had a chance to go back and finish I wound jump at it.

Posted March 19, 2010

Brookhaven High School 0

Posted March 23, 2009
I see we are due for a 2009 comment on The Brookhaven High school. What a wonderful bunch of kids so many stories that can come out of this school you can look back and say remember when and do you remember so & so. Ahhh set back and relax and let me share. I give this school 4 stars and I say that Because like any other school it has challenges no school is perfect. I will be honest I do not see a lot of invovlement in the school of parents but I know there is some behind the door support. I'm pleaing to those out there whether in the school or out if your not involved please make an effort. Come to the school because you can. Support them at home because you can't come to the school for whatever important reason. Be there they need you.

Posted August 22, 2008
I love my school! At first I was apprehensive about attending Brookhaven, however once there it has become one of the best experiences of my life. The teachers and administrators really care about us, and strive hard to see that we succeed. Right now I have endless college options and scholorship money at my disposal. School is what you make it- and my advice to anyone is to just get involved and the Brookhaven High School experience will be wonderful!

Posted January 28, 2007
i also am a VERY INVOLVED parent and let me tell you that the teachers and staff are at your disposal, try harder an with courtesy next time!

Posted July 23, 2006
I'm continuing from my statement above. Our principle Ms.Dixon is very good. So i dont know why you are saying the students are in control because dixon will not allow that. Most principals stay in their office all the time but dixon is always in the hall way and believe it or not, she knows 90% of the students' names, that goes to show that she actually gets to know us.Alot of students are on honor roll to the point of it surprising me. And the person who said he/she doesn't even think their daughter would go to college, thats your daughter's fault, not the school because the education is given but the choice to learn or not is yours. I am recieve alot of scholarships gettting into my senior year and columbia has offered to pay for my education.

Posted April 27, 2006
Great school. The teachers are dedicated and really care about the kids. They focus on instruction and learning. One of Columbus Public School's best kept secrets.

Brookhaven High School 3

Posted April 04, 2006
While the academic programs are standard, the administration is no help to parents. I am an involved parent and have a hard time receiving any assistance from the teachers or administrators. The school is not the place for any child that is not a perfect student.

Brookhaven High School
4077 Karl Rd, Columbus, OH  43224
Last modified Brookhaven High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookhaven High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.