Posted April 30, 2014
This is a good school but it needs some improvement but there are small improvements

Buckeye Middle School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
My school is great The teacher goes out of the way to make sure each student is learning

Buckeye Middle School 2

Posted September 11, 2013
I went to Buckeye from the beginning of 7th grade all the way until I finished the 8th grade. I didn't like the teachers at all they treat you like you're dumb of if you don't understand something and ask for help. The principal is very, very rude to parents and students she acts like she's better than everyone else. There are a lot of bullies in this school which they do nothing about. A lot of the teachers are very rude as well. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.

Buckeye Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
A great school little improvements needed but over all a good learning environment for kids

Posted September 19, 2012
I'm somewhat pleased with Buckeye's special education department. I believe there's a special ed teacher named Ms.Lay she's very helpful & pleasant unlike the other staff members. I'm very pleased keep up the good work!

Posted July 05, 2012
I think that buckeye is a great school I am going there for 6th grade next year but even though I don't go there i took a great tour with a awesome tour guide!!! There is no way I wouldn't want to go there!!

Buckeye Middle School 5

Posted December 26, 2010
I loved Buckeye and everything it had for me when I attended there I am now 28 and very thankful

Buckeye Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2010
I feel Buckeye Middle School is a safe place for kids. There is an adult staff person who is their crosswalk person daily to cross the children across the street safetly. the Teachers there go out of their way to attend each child's needs. They give up their lunch periods just to tutor kids who need it or help with their homework. They come to child's birthday parties the socialize with parents on a 1 on 1. This school is truely a pleasant school.

Posted May 12, 2009

Buckeye Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2009
The teachers and staffalways welcome you with a smile and a are always friendly and courteous.

Buckeye Middle School
2950 Parsons Ave, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Buckeye Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buckeye Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.