Posted April 30, 2010
The teachers at Burroughs Es. are the most dedicated and hard working teachers I have ever seen

Burroughs Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
The teachers at Burroughs Es. are the most dedicated and hard working teachers I have worked with in a long time. Their years of experience along with their continued education make them outstanding! Unfortunately, they have to deal with many problem behaviors from the students which takes away from their valuable teaching time.

Posted June 05, 2007
My Girls Lost there Mom in Oct. and the with the help of the Great Staff and Especially the teachers for Pre K and K, My Girls and me were able to get back to Normal Sooner. I think that their teachers are awesome and showed me ( A Single Parent Dad ) that people do care and are willing to Help Out.

Burroughs Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2005
I feel the school needs better reading based programs.

Burroughs Elementary School
551 South Richardson Ave, Columbus, OH  43204
Last modified Burroughs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burroughs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.