Bad
Good

the teachers wants you to learn.No slacking!!! and some teachers my seem mean but you'll get use to it. Trust me i've been there!:)B)

I would rate this school a 3-4 out of 10. I don't feel a welcoming sincerity here. My son attended kindergarten and I'm changing him for his 1st grade school. I felt a sense of disorganization and little initiative from staff. Im a mother of one and really expected more for my son seeing this to be his qst yr of grade school. Although my son did learn moderately (with alot of my/family help at home)he didn't learn as much as he could and i will always feel this is due to lack of class management. There is a high ratio of samolians and they seem to take priority. Overall, my experience hasn't been so good here and I wouldn't recommend to any parent.

My daughter is in kindergarten. Her teachers are mrs gambil and mrs sprague. They give special attention to each and every student . My daughter is just five and she alredy started reading level 1 books .Thanks to them .The principal is also wonderful .

Last modified Cassady Alternative Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.