Cassady Alternative Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2014
the teachers wants you to learn.No slacking!!! and some teachers my seem mean but you'll get use to it. Trust me i've been there!:)B)

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I would rate this school a 3-4 out of 10. I don't feel a welcoming sincerity here. My son attended kindergarten and I'm changing him for his 1st grade school. I felt a sense of disorganization and little initiative from staff. Im a mother of one and really expected more for my son seeing this to be his qst yr of grade school. Although my son did learn moderately (with alot of my/family help at home)he didn't learn as much as he could and i will always feel this is due to lack of class management. There is a high ratio of samolians and they seem to take priority. Overall, my experience hasn't been so good here and I wouldn't recommend to any parent.

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2009

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 0

Posted December 04, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten. Her teachers are mrs gambil and mrs sprague. They give special attention to each and every student . My daughter is just five and she alredy started reading level 1 books .Thanks to them .The principal is also wonderful .

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2006

Cassady Alternative Elementary School
2500 North Cassady Ave, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified Cassady Alternative Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cassady Alternative Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.