Cassady Alternative Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2014
the teachers wants you to learn.No slacking!!! and some teachers my seem mean but you'll get use to it. Trust me i've been there!:)B)

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I would rate this school a 3-4 out of 10. I don't feel a welcoming sincerity here. My son attended kindergarten and I'm changing him for his 1st grade school. I felt a sense of disorganization and little initiative from staff. Im a mother of one and really expected more for my son seeing this to be his qst yr of grade school. Although my son did learn moderately (with alot of my/family help at home)he didn't learn as much as he could and i will always feel this is due to lack of class management. There is a high ratio of samolians and they seem to take priority. Overall, my experience hasn't been so good here and I wouldn't recommend to any parent.

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2009

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 0

Posted December 04, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten. Her teachers are mrs gambil and mrs sprague. They give special attention to each and every student . My daughter is just five and she alredy started reading level 1 books .Thanks to them .The principal is also wonderful .

Cassady Alternative Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2006

Contact Information

2500 North Cassady Ave
Columbus, OH 43219

School website

Cassady Alternative Elementary School
2500 North Cassady Ave, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified Cassady Alternative Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cassady Alternative Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.