Bad
Good

My child has attended cedarwood alternative for gifted schooling for 2 years now and I hate to move to middle school. He has grown academically so much here he works 3 grade levels ahead. The attention his teacher gives to her students in my opinion is well above standards. The school is a new building and very nice I recommend this school to anyone searching for a good school for their child.I'm very great full for this teacher and this program called eclipse for gifted children.

Cedarwood is an amazing school! It's the only school my daughter has known. Mrs. Reed is amazing!!!! She really understands the children. My daughter adores her. She loves her teachers, she gets mad when she wakes up on Saturday morning and can't go to school. All four of my children will attend Cedarwood no matter what, I wouldn't trst any other school.

Two of my sons are in the Eclipse classroom at Cedarwood Elementary Alternative School. This is a wonderful program. They have the opportunity to think creatively and are encouraged to think 'outside the box'. I commend all the staff members and especially Principal Reed, who show compassion through fair but tough discipline. I like the curriculum and enjoy the teacher/student interaction. I would rate this school a 9, only because the menu needs to be improved upon.

Last modified Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.