Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri 0

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009
Cedarwood is an amazing school! It's the only school my daughter has known. Mrs. Reed is amazing!!!! She really understands the children. My daughter adores her. She loves her teachers, she gets mad when she wakes up on Saturday morning and can't go to school. All four of my children will attend Cedarwood no matter what, I wouldn't trst any other school.

Posted August 26, 2008

Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri 0

Posted May 29, 2008
Two of my sons are in the Eclipse classroom at Cedarwood Elementary Alternative School. This is a wonderful program. They have the opportunity to think creatively and are encouraged to think 'outside the box'. I commend all the staff members and especially Principal Reed, who show compassion through fair but tough discipline. I like the curriculum and enjoy the teacher/student interaction. I would rate this school a 9, only because the menu needs to be improved upon.

Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri 4

Posted October 18, 2007

Posted February 21, 2007

Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri 4

Posted May 18, 2006

Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri 3

Posted February 09, 2006
My children and neices have went to this school for 18 years now. With this I feel i am very knowledgable about the school.This last year I feel has been a very negative year for the students and parents alike. One there have been way to many changes in the school in a very fast time. To many principal changes, and not enough encourangment for parent involvement. I personally do not like many of the changes, but the teachers are the best in Columbus. This is the only reason I have not pulled my children out of the school.The principal Mrs. Reed does not seem very personable to me, nor interested in how the staff or the parents feel the school is being run. This is only my opion!I do miss Mr. Graves and wish somehow he could come back & make us the most wanted in school again.........

Posted September 26, 2005
I think Cedarwood is a Great school for our neighborhood.I like how the Cedarwood staff cares and teaches our kids.

Posted April 19, 2005
I think cedarwood is a great school. Mrs. Weiss is a great ECLIPSE teacher. It is a 4th and 5th grade class room. Mr. Hower the gym teacher is the best teacher there. He is really good with kids. He teaches very well!

Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri
3350 South Champion Ave, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedarwood Alternative Elementary School @ Stockbri Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.