Bishop Ready High School 2

Posted March 09, 2014
faculty and staff tend to look the other way on bullying issues and therefore families either leave or deal with the issue on their own. Talented and gifted students are not challenged. Athletics are not supported by administration. Standard and Honors classes are pretty much the same. Parents are involved but do now truly welcome new parents or ideas in established "committees". Students are good at helping each other out and a source of support that is lacking from school officials. An adequate alternative option to the Southwestern City School district public schools but not nearly as competitive as Hilliard city schools, Bishop Waterson, or New Albany City School schools.

Posted January 24, 2010

Posted November 19, 2009
This is a great school. I am now a senior, and throughout my entire four years here, I have been welcomed to this school family and that alone has amazed me. I went to public schools all my life before high school, and was bullied, chased by street gangs and jocks, and from the moment I stepped into Ready I found that that wasn't going to be an issue. I was instantly embraced and, being the shy guy that I am, didn't expect to make so many friends. I was wrong, though, because I know just about everyone in the school and always have someone to talk to wherever I am. Even if there are no students to be found, the teachers are there to talk to you not only in their main capacity, but as a friend as well. I love this place and will cherish my times here forever!

Posted November 09, 2008

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted September 07, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008

Bishop Ready High School 0

Posted August 29, 2007
This is a wonderful school. If you want a school where your child will not get 'lost' in the crowd, this is definately teh school for you. The teachers care about their students. Yes, you need to let them make their mistakes, but the teachers help the students in not making the mistakes. They a wide-variety of students from learning disabilities to advanced placement. This school makes you feel like a family. My children are now a senior, sophmore, & freshman.

Bishop Ready High School 1

Posted October 26, 2006

Bishop Ready High School
707 Salisbury Road, Columbus, OH  43204
Last modified Bishop Ready High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Ready High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top