East High School 2

Posted October 01, 2013
The district is finally beginning to make some changes at East. They have placed a new principal in the building, Mr. Woods. I have been there and it is a totally different atmosphere. The students are in class and the teachers are teaching. Its was a well needed changed. They needed someone to lead the school who cares about the over all being of the students, and not someone there just to collect her check. They finally did something right.

East High School 2

Posted October 05, 2011
Having been a parent of students graduated and still attending East. I can say the same problems exist, no parental involvement. There are several teachers that dont care about the students and because the parents are not involved get away with mistreating the students. I believe that East is a school that the district and superintendent totally ignore and dont care about those students. A change needs to take place, there needs to be more involvement from the superintendents office to see what goes on at East on a daily basis!!!

East High School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
I have 2 sons attending East, one will be graduating this year. Being an Alumni of East High I've watched things go downhill in some areas, however over the past 4 years I've seen great improvement. The administration and the staff work together with 1 common goal, success of the children. A family atmosphere (it takes a village to raise a child) that gives the students a since of pride in themselves as well as in their school. I truely believe the best is yet to come.

East High School 3

Posted October 09, 2008

East High School 5

Posted December 17, 2007

East High School 3

Posted October 07, 2007
I would like to say that I was pleased with the education that my daughter received at East. I was especially impressed with the head principal and his staff..They seemrd to care about the childrens education and safety of our children while in attendance at the school.

East High School 1

Posted May 22, 2007

East High School 4

Posted October 05, 2005
While I am new to the area, I am very much please with the type of education my daughter is receiving. While the techniques used is quite different, the overall outcome is outstanding. My daughter is constantly encourage to stive for higher excellence.

East High School
1500 East Broad St, Columbus, OH  43205
Last modified East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top