Columbus, OH

East Columbus Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2008

East Columbus Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
I have had 4 kids attend that school. Both the old and the new. The school as a whole is wonderful but I could not recommend the principal. The teachers however are some of the best!

Posted July 28, 2008
The teaching staff at East Columbus Elementary is top notch. The majority of our staff have masters degrees or higher. It is our number one priority to see that every child makes academic growth in spite of whatever difficulties they may be facing. I would not teach anywhere else!

East Columbus Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2006

Posted August 22, 2005
I am very pleased with East Columbus Elementary I have had two kids in that school. I feel that the teachers take a great interest in the quality of the work that they do. The principal does a very good job at keep order and disciplin under control there, I would recommend that school to other parents.

East Columbus Elementary School
3100 East 7th Ave, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified East Columbus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Columbus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top