Easthaven Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
This school have the worst selection of teachers with no experience at all and many changes during school years make a bad experience for the students.

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted December 15, 2005

Posted September 09, 2005
I Love this school for my 3 children. They have learned alot from this school. It is so hard for me to move because I do not want to send my kids to any other school. It is hard for me to drive them also. So I am trying my best to keep them in this school they have great teachers who really do care what your children are learning. And what they need to learn. They are the best!

Easthaven Elementary School
2360 Garnet Place, Columbus, OH  43232
Last modified Easthaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Easthaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top