Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

it good school for your kids to go here

This school bring a sense of life and opportunity to all kids I feel as if their goal is too help kids find their passion and to be excepted no matter what you their talents are.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My child has been bullied since the beginning of school year in school and the bus

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They degrade you for been smart and strong

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They are lots of bullies and racism

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They do not care about the students

It is a great chool to be going to it help u learn mo and great thing

I am a former Student who went to AIMS. I must say, Mrs. Higgins, you could be a bit mean at times, but you sure made me learn a lot. I remember much of it since we are doing Physical Science right now in my Freshman year. Mr. Leavell was a lot better of a principle after Dr. Edwards left. I did run into a few mean teachers but hey, I didn't let them get in the way of me. Mrs. Janoski, and Ms. Bivens, I know that you two are retired but you both kept me happy the entire time. Mrs. Boldger, you also made me very happy and I learned so much Math from you, keep up the work (If you are reading this, you probably know who this is). Lot of memories. Even though I had bad memories such as my grandfather dying, or my kneecap being broken. I still will forever remember AIMS as a great school.

I am a 7th grader at AIMS, and I think it is the best school i'd ever been to. Although I don't like the assistant principal, Mrs.Coleson (she expects us to act like mini adults and not talk at all) my amazing teachers make up for it. The arts options include: dance, drama, band, orchestra, and choir. You also choose a unified art, such as; phys ed, media art, visual art & technology. In 7th and 8th grade, you will have the opportunity to be on the volleyball team(girls only), soccer team(coed), or basketball team(girls and boys separate teams). I have a wonderful math teacher, Mr.Mastroianni, and the reason I like him is he just seems to get what its like being our age, and doesn't treat us like kids. Mrs.Mitchell, a 6th grade science teacher was the best science teacher I've ever had, and I actually remembered almost everything she taught us, because she taught it to us in such a unique way. The principal, Mr.Leavell, is excellent. He is just strict enough to keep us in line, and if we're good, he rewards us. I would highly recommend sending your child here if they like art or music, because they will love it.

My daughter has attended this school since her sixth grade and she has had a wonderful experience for both years. There has always been open communication between the teachers, myself, and my daughter. She is challenged academically through an amazing Gifted and Talented program. My child feels comfortable and confident at this school and will definitely return for her eighth grade year.

Last modified Arts Impact Middle School (Aims) is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.