Posted July 19, 2014
My child's school is excellent. They have always communicated in a timely manner. They provide excellent instruction. Furthermore, they are caring and kind.

Posted April 24, 2013
MY SCHOOL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The teachers are helpful,nice and awesome it dont matter what teacher it is they are super nice and helpful. We help causes like cancer,autism and much much more ( plus we donate money to help it too). The students are always helpful and nice and cool to hang out with, they are always caring and listen. Our principal is always cheerful and always wearing shirts to match the cause for the month! If you need help with something the teachers are always right by your side and helping you with whatever you ask. My school has a lot of sports and activities to do and they will make sure you are healthy and make sure your in a okay environment. Our OAA is coming up and they give us helpful tips and we get tickets and raffles for being on time and doing good on our OAA. They give us websites that we can go on to and study for< and they do extra stuff in the classroom to help us with the OAA like flashcards and everything! I hope i never move because i am in love with this district too much!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hamilton Intermediate School 4

Posted October 29, 2009
I moved to the district from Groveport and I was very pleased with the facilities however I do agree that parent involvement is not welcomed. I also noticed at the Intermediate building the few times I was there the staff gossiping about students to one another infront of other students and parents. I felt that was very unprofessional.

Posted February 09, 2009
this is the best school i have ever went to.The teachers listen for our problums and we learn in apprpreate manner.They are very carefull and care alot about what happens to us.I love the pricibles.They are so nice.I bet we would love to have you here!!GO RANGERS!

Hamilton Intermediate School 1

Posted November 17, 2008
I have two boys in the Intermediate school and we have had a horrible experience. To see the principal you have to write a letter of request. The office staff are very unprofessional and make everything very hard for parents to be involved. Many changes need to be made to this school for it to be parent & student friendly. It is sad that these beautiful schools were built and were not properly staffed. Students needs are in now way put first.

Hamilton Intermediate School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
Hamilton schools are way more on focus with their students than Columbus City Schools from my experience. With the exception of a few teachers that are just there for a paycheck just like any other school in the US. The new schools are fantastic in my book! Go Rangers!

Hamilton Intermediate School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
My class was the first to attend and graduate all three grades. This school is very nice, clean and organized. It's really easy for students to find their classes. Very great school.

Posted May 16, 2008

Hamilton Intermediate School 1

Posted January 16, 2008
Horrible! Worse than Columbus public schools! Teachers and administration are rude, school work is a joke. I regret ever moving to this district.

Posted October 17, 2007

Hamilton Intermediate School
765 Rathmell Rd, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Hamilton Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top