Bad
Good

My child went to kindergarten here and I am very upset I took her out for the 1st grade.I will be sending her back for 2nd grade and hopefully my son will go to pre-k there too. The teachers do there best but they do need the help from the parents as well. Scene I took my child out of this school the teachers she has had has treated her different and I don't like that my child is down graded or pushed to the side because she doesn't learn as quickly as some of the other children. This is not because she when to this school in kindergarten its because she needs that extra help that fairwood supported her with and others don't. I fully support fairwood. Keep up the good work.

I Love this school, my special needs son did better here, than at some other facility, you get what you as a parent puts in.

My son went to fairwood last year and i had to get him out of that school! he was not able to learn at his level because all the other children are so behind. This is not because the teachers are not doing their jobs it is because the parents are not doing their jobs! i would not recomend anyone to this school not because of the staff but because if u want your child flurish with knowledge this school will hold them back!

I have two children who both attend Fairwood Elementary School. My son is in Kindergarten and my daughter in the forth grade. I am very disappointed in the quality of her school. The school has no kitchen to cook meals. My daughter practices her violin in a supply closet. Homework is only one page because the children get no help from home so the teacher must give what they are able to do on their won. This holds all other children back. My son's teacher has said they they are not given enough time in the work to work on the essential such as telling time. I am very disappointed with this school and when I have address the concerns with the principal I was told to write a letter to the school board. Which I have done and have gotten no response.

Last modified Fairwood Alternative Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.