Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge 4

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009

Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge 3

Posted June 03, 2009
I sent my daughter to this school after our other options didn't work out for us. I was apprehensive about sending her to GH, but we had to send her anyway. Well, I must say I was very happy for a lot of the year until the last few months when my daughter started telling me about how the kids misbehaved and were treating her an others. I think the academics are fine, especially science. Her reading skills grew as they should as did her math. The teachers are nice, and I was so happy about that. My kids will not be attending this school anymore though because, overall, the behavior of the kids (and my daughter is a first grader!) is not an example I want my kids to follow or have to put up with.

Posted May 27, 2009

Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge 0

Posted May 19, 2009
this is great school they have helped in so many different ways i am glad my kids go there

Posted February 05, 2009
I think the students are really smart and I've been at this school for 3 years.

Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge 0

Posted December 30, 2008
I think Georgian heights is a great school for students.their teachers do a great job at teaching.

Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge 3

Posted June 04, 2007
I have dealt with this school for 5 years and all the teachers my kids have had have been wonderful, though the principal is a whole other thing there is little to no communication skills

Posted April 17, 2006

Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge 4

Posted April 05, 2006
e have been with this school for several years now. The academics are wonderful. The teachers are great towards the students. However there is a lack of comminication between teachers and parents. It seems like this issue is a work in progress. We wouldn't have sent our child to anyother school.

Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge
3771 Eakin Rd, Columbus, OH  43228
Last modified Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.