Bad
Good

I sent my daughter to this school after our other options didn't work out for us. I was apprehensive about sending her to GH, but we had to send her anyway. Well, I must say I was very happy for a lot of the year until the last few months when my daughter started telling me about how the kids misbehaved and were treating her an others. I think the academics are fine, especially science. Her reading skills grew as they should as did her math. The teachers are nice, and I was so happy about that. My kids will not be attending this school anymore though because, overall, the behavior of the kids (and my daughter is a first grader!) is not an example I want my kids to follow or have to put up with.

this is great school they have helped in so many different ways i am glad my kids go there

I think the students are really smart and I've been at this school for 3 years.

I think Georgian heights is a great school for students.their teachers do a great job at teaching.

I have dealt with this school for 5 years and all the teachers my kids have had have been wonderful, though the principal is a whole other thing there is little to no communication skills

Last modified Georgian Heights Alt Elementary School @ Old Wedge is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.